Pat Howard Spotted

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

MikeyTiger

Pat Howard Spotted

Post by MikeyTiger »

Hi, this maybe putting 2+2 to equal 10, put on Friday evening I was outside O'Neils and no other than Pat Howard was walking down the road with his family, I'm pretty sure that Leicester is not a top holiday destination, but did get me thinking as Cockers is banned for the first 9 matches would we draft someone in to help out the coaches??? :smt039
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Pat Howard Spotted

Post by Ian Cant »

That would be great, top bloke, but more likely he is here in Nottingham with The Aussies' cricket team ready for the Ashes on Wednesday.
Once Cockerill has done his job during the week the coaches and players will do their job on matchday.
Mobile phone contract needs to be a good one for the start of the season!!!
MJ Chairman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MJ Chairman »

As the man in overall charge of the Aussie test cricket side I think he's got bigger things to worry about this summer
vin rouge
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by vin rouge »

MJ Chairman wrote:As the man in overall charge of the Aussie test cricket side I think he's got bigger things to worry about this summer

bigger than Tigers? that must be close to blasphemy! :smt002
Jeremy Anderson
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeremy Anderson »

As I keep telling the Missus - do not confuse 'big' with 'best'
Jez

Only Winners Win!
MPG

Post by MPG »

MikeyTiger wrote:Hi, this maybe putting 2+2 to equal 10, put on Friday evening I was outside O'Neils and no other than Pat Howard was walking down the road with his family, I'm pretty sure that Leicester is not a top holiday destination, but did get me thinking as Cockers is banned for the first 9 matches would we draft someone in to help out the coaches??? :smt039
He was due to be one of the guest speakers at Hambo's dinner on Saturday night as per link:

http://www.matthampson.co.uk/events.html
Tim _Tim_Tiger_Lily

Post by Tim _Tim_Tiger_Lily »

He spoke at the Matt Hampson ball and yes is involved with Aussie Cricket. He was very diplomatic re the Australians cricketing woes and he still keenly follows the tigers :)
longlivethecrumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by longlivethecrumbie »

I, and two other friends, were coming out of the car park after the second day of the Test at Trent Bridge and Pat walked past our car as we were queuing and smiled as he saw that the three of us were wearing Tigers shirts. We had a very brief conversation with him. Wonder if we could ever convince him to come back - even if it was just for nine games.....