alex cuthbert

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: alex cuthbert

Post by CitizenSmiff »

A moot point as he's tied down until May 2016.http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/20795322

George North would have been my choice of winger even before his impressive showings for the Lions but sadly Saints beat us to the punch. If we were going to mount a raid on the regions Justin Tipuric would surely be our target.
MrPartridge
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MrPartridge »

I don't think AC is a definite LionsTest starter at all. If you watch the 1st half v the Reds all their threat came on his side of the pitch. Plus he was lazy (plus out of position) hence did not make an initial tackle that then led to the Reds first try. (Fair enough Warburton was also to blame for a missed tackle)...

Noticeable that Halfpenny played wing yesterday which could lead to a Halfpenny/North +1 back 3. I'm just praying that the magic sponge is working its wonders on Tommy Bowe's hand... :smt002
barwelltiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by barwelltiger »

Fair enough I agree there is better wingers out there was just saying he would be a good signing
amazing tiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by amazing tiger »

if irish go down next season i would love to see marland yarde at the club but we do already have qualty wingers .