£96 for a Champions Top ??

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

BJ.
Super User
Super User

Re: £96 for a Champions Top ??

Post by BJ. »

RugbyTiger wrote:BJ don't be so miserable are we not allowed to have a laugh and a joke on here or are we expected to be boring old farts like some ???
There's nothing wrong with a laugh and a joke. I happen to agree with Rizzo and think your cosy chat would be better continued by personal messages.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
Winter tiger

Post by Winter tiger »

Treated myself the other day to one of these with the CHAMP10NS letters on the rear of the shirt......... Beware after 2 hours my kids pointed out that half the letters had fallen off!! As if I didnt look stupid enough I happened to be walking around in Saints land at the time (Good opportunity for a first time wear and a rub in mission)
I felt a right plonker!!!
Went back to the shop where the nice chap stuck on some new letters and remembered to switch the heat setting on the press to hot! = good as new
Bet I’m not alone lol
:smt043
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

On the Lovell shirt the "Premiership Winners 2013" is embroidered in gold!
Still keeping the faith!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Bill and Carole - no one is being a misery but this kind of exchange is not discussing the topic and I would respectfully ask that you don't continue with it on open forum. Thank you.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Rizzo wrote:Bill and Carole - no one is being a misery but this kind of exchange is not discussing the topic and I would respectfully ask that you don't continue with it on open forum. Thank you.
It may have escaped your attention but we stopped as soon as you asked us to.

Please confirm that the relative merits of the CHAMP10NS shirts and the Lovell variant are resonable comments.
Still keeping the faith!
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Bill W (2) wrote:
Rizzo wrote:Bill and Carole - no one is being a misery but this kind of exchange is not discussing the topic and I would respectfully ask that you don't continue with it on open forum. Thank you.
It may have escaped your attention but we stopped as soon as you asked us to.

Please confirm that the relative merits of the CHAMP10NS shirts and the Lovell variant are resonable comments.
I would appreciate a reply to this Rizzo. By all means PM if you prefer. Please copy Carole in.

IMHO you are OTT.
Still keeping the faith!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I have replied by PM, and as I said there, I am not constantly in attendance on the forum as I do have many other demands on my time. Therefore I responded as soon as I was able to do so.

The matter is closed. You have stopped the previous exchanges - as you so kindly pointed out to me - and by all means discuss the merits of different styles, types and designs of tops whether Lovell Championship or whoever.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
cidermark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by cidermark »

I really couldn't justify buying another club shirt (already bought one of the 2013/4 shirts) just because it has "Champions" on it - as much as it deserves to be on the shirt!

I did, however, treat myself to a £25 Champ10ns polo shirt and, sadly, I have to say that I'm very disappointed with it! For that money I would have expected the logo's to have been embroidered rather than transfers that will, probably, wear out/fade very quickly!

To be honest, and I hope that there is some decision maker reading this, IMHO since Kitbag have taken over the quality and choice of merchandise has been very poor.

Bring back Cotton Traders!!!