Barnes for the final

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Re: Barnes for the final

Post by Bill W (2) »

jgriffin wrote:Yes, if you think Rabo, try Fitzgibbon....now there's a far worse ref than Barnes, possibly worse than Stuart Barnes!
If you allow the RABO I would rate both Owens and Rolland as worse than W. Barnes Esq/ but likely better than Barnes S.
Still keeping the faith!
Jimmy Skitz
Super User
Super User

Post by Jimmy Skitz »

In football they have a tradition that you only get 1 Final so Howard Webb, who is the countries best, has refereed his only F.A. Cup final (and World Cup final come to think of it) no matter how bad some of the others are. The fact 1 ref has done 4 or the last 5 Premiership finals is a joke and I cannot see how or why this has been allowed to happen other then more incompetence from the RFU
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Jimmy Skitz wrote:why this has been allowed to happen other then more incompetence from the RFU

Yep!!! You got it!! That's right!

Absolutely

:smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027
Still keeping the faith!
Merlin007

Post by Merlin007 »

For those interested in the detail here are the 13 Premiership RFU refs. (Its not that many to ref 11 games a week.)

http://www.premiershiprugby.com/premier ... ZidYuCfM6Q

In my view Mr Barnes is far and way the best ref in the world and we Saints are jolly glad he is coming to Twickenham and we look forward to playing under his care and guidance.
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

Merlin007 wrote:For those interested in the detail here are the 13 Premiership RFU refs. (Its not that many to ref 11 games a week.)

http://www.premiershiprugby.com/premier ... ZidYuCfM6Q

In my view Mr Barnes is far and way the best ref in the world and we Saints are jolly glad he is coming to Twickenham and we look forward to playing under his care and guidance.
Do Stains fans do irony? :smt004
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

They seem to assume Wayne reads our message board and think creeping round him on here will help their front row get away with standing up in every scrum............ :smt003
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.