Castro, you are an Italian God. Great try. :smt026
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Re: Castro

Post by WhitecapTiger »

Northeast Tiger wrote:Castro, you are an Italian God. Great try. :smt026
A Tiger playing like a Lion.......again
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Well done Italy......a fantastic win!

:smt023
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

really pleased for gli azzurri. They played fantastically and really kept their discipline. Excellent weekend of international rugby, much enjoyed.
kpb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kpb »

Fantastic win for Italy!! :smt026

Mrs KP was jumping all over the living room when Castro went over.
POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.
Smudge
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Smudge »

As was Mrs Smudge.
A life long Tiger
Angelo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Angelo »

Great...great...GREAT. The best match played by Italy i have seen in my whole life, i swear. Immense Castro, and the other 14 Azzurri on the field. Too much thrills at the end, the guys could have avoided them winning the scrum insede France 22 area...but i don't care. This time i got nothing to complain, or to regret.
Congrats for your Calcutta Cup, we won our second Garibaldi Cup (it's an eyesore, excuse me Monsieur Rives, you're better rugger than sculptor, but it's better to have it in Rome ^___^)
See you in Twickenham, my friends....i go to forget my name in some pub ^^
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Angelo wrote:Great...great...GREAT. The best match played by Italy i have seen in my whole life, i swear. Immense Castro, and the other 14 Azzurri on the field. Too much thrills at the end, the guys could have avoided them winning the scrum insede France 22 area...but i don't care. This time i got nothing to complain, or to regret.
Congrats for your Calcutta Cup, we won our second Garibaldi Cup (it's an eyesore, excuse me Monsieur Rives, you're better rugger than sculptor, but it's better to have it in Rome ^___^)
Brilliant :smt026
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

sapajo wrote:
Angelo wrote:Great...great...GREAT. The best match played by Italy i have seen in my whole life, i swear. Immense Castro, and the other 14 Azzurri on the field. Too much thrills at the end, the guys could have avoided them winning the scrum insede France 22 area...but i don't care. This time i got nothing to complain, or to regret.
Brilliant :smt026
+1

"I go to forget my name in some pub" will be getting used again :smt003 :smt023
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

Angelo wrote:See you in Twickenham, my friends....i go to forget my name in some pub ^^
Angelo, with this quote, you are now officially a legend!
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
Smurphswillgetya
Super User
Super User

Post by Smurphswillgetya »

BJ. wrote:
Angelo wrote:See you in Twickenham, my friends....i go to forget my name in some pub ^^
Angelo, with this quote, you are now officially a legend!
Agreed. From now on win, lose or draw, I shall be adopting this phrase. :smt030

As the winner of the forum personality of the year for 2012, I must admit Angelo must be way out in front for the award for 2013 after that. :smt023
Of course this is my own opinion and other posters may have a different perceived factual viewpoint.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Indeed, Angelo has given us the phrase of 2013. :smt030

My daughter actually punched the kitchen cupboard door when Castro scored, she claims it was accidental but I'm not convinced...
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Rizzo wrote:Indeed, Angelo has given us the phrase of 2013. :smt030

My daughter actually punched the kitchen cupboard door when Castro scored, she claims it was accidental but I'm not convinced...

As I recall it, he took the ball just outside the 22, did three sidesteps, four hand offs, and sold three dummies!!

:smt016 :smt016 :smt016
Still keeping the faith!
Ze Stade Fan
Super User
Super User

Post by Ze Stade Fan »

Angelo, sono contento per te... :smt023

Well, what is to be said? Our eight forwards seemed OK, with notably a front row that resisted the might of the - as always - great Castrogiovanni and a surprisingly good Barone Lo Cicero. But our own Michalak was a catastrophe : intervals he couldn't see, wrong passes, wrong kicks, on the other side our Italian cousin Orquera had probably the best game of his all career.
As a Stade Français fan, I can say that when I am an old decaying coot, any time soon, now, I'll be able to tell my nephews : I saw Sergio Parisse play each week and i could shake his hand at training sessions! This guy "stinks rugby" as we say in French, he is purely amazing. Castro was amazing as well and everyone in Leicester must be proud of his impact and intelligence of the game.

Well, to be fair, the refereeing of Mr Owens looked fair and balanced to me, with even a little more comprehension of the French side : we didn't get any yellow card, Italy did. So it's all well done Italy, a display of courage, defensive abilities, great turnovers and a superior intelligence of the game. Now bring on Wales, bring on Scotland! It looks like England is to big a side for us this winter! :smt009
Nemo auditur propriam turpitudinem allegans
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

Northeast Tiger wrote:Castro, you are an Italian God. Great try. :smt026
Well strictly speaking he's Argentinian,but I get your drift :smt002
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.