Referee for Saturday

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

G.K
Super User
Super User

Re: Referee for Saturday

Post by G.K »

For those that didn't pick up on this the first time - they can get an insight into the great man's mind set at:

https://twitter.com/fakeWayneBarnes
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by voice of the crumbie »

Bill W (2) wrote:
voice of the crumbie wrote:
Bill W (2) wrote:And my voice will be heard even from the back of the Crumbie!
Mine too Bill, have no fear. :smt038 :smt038 :smt038
Shall we be in unison or harmony?

Either way I guess we will have the same hymn sheet!

:smt026
In harmony I hope but it depends where you are so I can hear you and join in. I'll be in my usual spot on the terrace where it joins the Goldsmith's stand.
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
palletman

Post by palletman »

I can not believe what I am reading, well actually I can. With postings like which have been posted you really have to wonder if you really are true fans of the Tigers and the game! The last thing to do is surely slag the Referee off even before the game starts.
Is it really his fault we have lost so many games running? Take a look nearer home, take a look at the quality served up sometimes, take a look at the stupid KO times, is that the REFS fault? NO. Get off his back before as a club we become the target you all claim we are. If you think sounding off at the Ref is far game do us a big favour and stay away on Saturday.
APJones
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by APJones »

palletman wrote:I can not believe what I am reading, well actually I can. With postings like which have been posted you really have to wonder if you really are true fans of the Tigers and the game! The last thing to do is surely slag the Referee off even before the game starts.
Is it really his fault we have lost so many games running? Take a look nearer home, take a look at the quality served up sometimes, take a look at the stupid KO times, is that the REFS fault? NO. Get off his back before as a club we become the target you all claim we are. If you think sounding off at the Ref is far game do us a big favour and stay away on Saturday.
Whist I agree in part with what you say
BARNES HAS BEEN TRULY ABYSMAL WHEN IT COMES TO REFFING TIGERS. HIS CONSISTANCY HAS BEEN SO DIABOLICAL AND BIASED AGAINST TIGERS IT APPEARS HE IS CAMPAIGNING A VENDETTA AGAINST US. To overcome this Tigers will be forced to play so squeakily clean they won't be playing rugby for worrying about comitting a penalty whilst the opposition will be allowed to bend the rules, overstep the mark and score tries without refferal to the TMO even when Barnes is still 25m away from the action.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/apjones/collections/72157604067869830/
JOIN the Leicester Tigers Rugby photo group on Flickr LINK ABOVE
APJos and pit15
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

Not a Wayne fan, then? :smt005
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
kingneptuneii
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kingneptuneii »

palletman wrote:I can not believe what I am reading, well actually I can. With postings like which have been posted you really have to wonder if you really are true fans of the Tigers and the game! The last thing to do is surely slag the Referee off even before the game starts.

I will berate this poor excuse for an official all I want. he is a disgrace. and I WILL be there on Saturday. as I AM a true tigers fan thankyou!
Never mind the ball, get on with the game!!
APJones
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by APJones »

Not at this time - I'm simply a fan of fair play and equal treatment and consistant reffing being applied to both teams.
Barnes record shows that he is biased against Tigers, including Prem Finals, the only thing consistant about Barnes Reffing is his inconsistancy - he does not apply the rules equally. Rarely consults his assistant Refs (or ignores them ) Does not use the TMO consistantly either he doesn't use it when a try warrents it, but doe use the TMO to hunt back so many phases to see if he cant award a try (to tigers) that the TMO has diffuclty finding the the tape !

Barnes is inequitable.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/apjones/collections/72157604067869830/
JOIN the Leicester Tigers Rugby photo group on Flickr LINK ABOVE
APJos and pit15
rocktop51
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by rocktop51 »

Let's hope the TMO is patient and has a big notepad and a few pens to take down the list of questions he will be asked in WBs attempt not to award us a try !! :smt023
Hambo :- He was with England when he was injured, but he was a Tigers player, our player. He is still our player.”
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Maybe we need an FMO to find the replays for the TMO?
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
palletman

Post by palletman »

I will berate this poor excuse for an official all I want. he is a disgrace. and I WILL be there on Saturday. as I AM a true tigers fan thankyou
You are joking!
I hope you sit near me because I would ask to have you removed from the ground as berating/abusing the officals is not wanted or needed. It would be interesting what the views of the Club are on this point. Having refereed to a high level in local football over 20 years I know all about people like you. You are the disgrace by even thinking that this type of action will help your cause.
W/B is a top referee and he would not be on the panel if he was a disgrace. Having been trained and acessed like him in my years of refereeing, you would NEVER get a top game if you were biased, a disgrace or considered to be inept. Tomorrows game is a TOP game for both teams, trust me Top half team V bottom three are the hardest to referee. Sorry but it takes an awful lot of guts etc to go out and referee in front of 0000's. I have said it before and say it again, "Get of the refs back before it costs us". If you feel you have paid your money so you will have your say take a look at the half time kicking comp! Out of each group only one or two actually have the correct skill but they all think they can perform as they walk to the posts. So if you are that clever lets see you perform at Refereeing! We promise not to laugh to loud.