Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Grimlish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Really, REALLY, R.E.A.L.L.Y. Bored

Post by Grimlish »

With Doommongers Vs Happy Clappers.

Cant we just move on, ban the use of either phrase here for a while, by voluntary self control rather than Moderator edict? Say, until at least the season end? Please? Pretty please?
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Re: Really, REALLY, R.E.A.L.L.Y. Bored

Post by fleabane »

No

Doom-mongers v Happy clappers shows that we are all committed, but from different perspectives. I disagree with the slaggings off, but look forward to creative invective and dissection of the argument.
Valhalla I am coming!
Banburytigers
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Banburytigers »

Agree, so then Cockers for El Presidente! :smt029 :smt038
Grimlish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Grimlish »

I disagree with the slaggings off, but look forward to creative invective and dissection of the argument.
Well I'd like that too but I long ago gave up on getting that from anyone who insists on categorising anyone else they dont agree with as either 'D' or 'HC'. (Cant bring myself to break my own suggested rule.)
mol2
Super User
Super User

Post by mol2 »

Is this meant to be a discussion forum for Tigers' fans?

We are all armchair pundits.
Many of us are ticket buying members who come down week after week to support our club. Just because views of some differ from others it doesn't mean that we are wrong or that they are.
So long as they are not personally insulting rather than objective I have no no problem with people who do not share my opinion. Indeed I welcome it as it gives me the opportunity to feel smug and self satisfied when time proves me right! :smt002
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

Presumably Mol, you are only right when you agree with me? :smt002
Valhalla I am coming!
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

I thought this thread was about our poor one dimensional rugby performances! :smt017

:smt013 :smt013 V :smt038 :smt038 I LOVE IT!!

Its usually HC slagging off the DM's........we all have views so lets air them with others. We live in a democracy!
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

Whilst it would be nice if we could all be just Tigers fans who see things differently, when users keep bringing constant dreary threads about sacking our coaches you have more chance of winning the Euro millions.
Now that really is a boring subject, he seems so deluded as to think we on here can actually influence what happens.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
os99

Post by os99 »

tigerburnie wrote:Whilst it would be nice if we could all be just Tigers fans who see things differently, when users keep bringing constant dreary threads about sacking our coaches you have more chance of winning the Euro millions.
Now that really is a boring subject, he seems so deluded as to think we on here can actually influence what happens.
Fortunately people with common sense make those decisions.

Anyway what's the point in talking about the coaching team at this time of the season, there won't be any changes made now anyway. We may not be at our best, but we're in all 3 competitions and were in a much worse position this time last year.
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

os99 wrote:Fortunately people with common sense make those decisions.

Anyway what's the point in talking about the coaching team at this time of the season, there won't be any changes made now anyway. We may not be at our best, but we're in all 3 competitions and were in a much worse position this time last year.
Exactly.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

fleabane wrote:Presumably Mol, you are only right when you agree with me? :smt002
When either of you are right I always agree with you!

:smt016
Still keeping the faith!
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Yes I'm really, really bored also which is why we have to keep the Happy Clappers :smt038 :smt038 versus the Doom Mongers :smt010 :smt010 tirades going.

Those of us that are relatively objective need some sport to get us through the week and anyway it's sometimes more entertaining than the Rugby at the weekend. :smt004
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

G.K wrote: Those of us that are relatively objective need some sport to get us through the week and anyway it's sometimes more entertaining than the Rugby at the weekend. :smt004

So relatively speaking, you are an objective doom monger?

Of course we both KEEP THE FAITH!

:smt023 :smt013 :smt023
Still keeping the faith!
CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CitizenSmiff »

As a regular poster on various football boards I actually find the level of confrontation pleasantly muted here, if the worst thing we can label each other refers to optimism vs pessimism we're doing pretty well in my book.
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Bill W (2) wrote:
G.K wrote: Those of us that are relatively objective need some sport to get us through the week and anyway it's sometimes more entertaining than the Rugby at the weekend. :smt004

So relatively speaking, you are an objective doom monger?

Of course we both KEEP THE FAITH!

:smt023 :smt013 :smt023
Or relatively speaking an objective happy clapper. :smt038

This is directly related to how well we played last time out of the traps.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.