Tiger Dad
4%

Total votes: 24

Phil B
Super User
Super User

Re: Forum personality of the year.

Post by Phil B »

There's nothing wrong with the idea - as I mentioned before it was done a few years ago, but with some planning going into it (categories etc etc)and it was a success, I guess. Hopefully you people out there who won have still got your certificates, framed!! This attempt was poorly designed, and poorly executed, with little/no prior thought whatsoever.
I could agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong.
h's dad
Super User
Super User

Post by h's dad »

Thanks for making this poll happen Rizzo, along with everything else you do. A simple, first past the post poll that’s just a bit of fun as stated at the beginning that can surely give no reasonable person any grounds to whinge or complain.
I am neither clever enough to understand nor stupid enough to play this game
Phil B
Super User
Super User

Post by Phil B »

h's dad wrote:Thanks for making this poll happen Rizzo, along with everything else you do. A simple, first past the post poll that’s just a bit of fun as stated at the beginning that can surely give no reasonable person any grounds to whinge or complain.
You must be referring to my post, and what, with me being the most reasonable person (in my house), I am slightly offended!
:goodman:
My post was no whinge or complaint. Simply a comment that it was a good idea, and with more thought might have been a success, so encouraging it for next year, in a subtle sort of way. As it was, it was dropped because it had "served its purpose" (Rizzo), whatever that purpose was.
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

It was to differentiate between posters on the dimension of assumed self-importance.
Rizzo and I are now completing the MPhil thesis: "Assumed self-importance and the invisible poster - an attempt to quantify the elusive cranial-anal insertion metric." Leicester University Psychology Department unpublished MPhil dissertation 2013.
:smt005
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
Phil B
Super User
Super User

Post by Phil B »

jgriffin wrote:It was to differentiate between posters on the dimension of assumed self-importance.
Rizzo and I are now completing the MPhil thesis: "Assumed self-importance and the invisible poster - an attempt to quantify the elusive cranial-anal insertion metric." Leicester University Psychology Department unpublished MPhil dissertation 2013.
:smt005
:smt023 :smt041 :goodman: :supz: