Ulster making Stains look second-rate currently.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Norfolk & Goode
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Ulster making Stains look second-rate currently.

Post by Norfolk & Goode »

Dylan Hartley "We had internationals returning, injured players returning and our strongest team on the field but you can't just turn up and expect it to happen and I think that happened tonight. We got showed up by a good team"

Take heed Tigers!
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Norfolk & Goode wrote:Dylan Hartley "We had internationals returning, injured players returning and our strongest team on the field but you can't just turn up and expect it to happen and I think that happened tonight. We got showed up by a good team"

Take heed Tigers!
Expect Hartley to be having a short break from the game .........expect him to be cited!
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
andysaint

Post by andysaint »

All is not well at Saints. It's patently obvious that we lack a decent backs coach, Tiny and Mujati have already gone to France it seems, we had no power in the engine room and the only genuine lock was left on the bench all nightly, we employed completely the wrong tactics at the breakdown and didn't let our back row do the job of a back row, we start the wrong 9 when we needed a controlling one, our centres can't and seemingly won't communicate, our 15 is not fit and our forwards were pushed roud all night. Ulster were very good but we were as poor as they were good. The backs problem has spread all over the ship and with so many leaving we need to build a new team. The question is do we want Jim to do that? My personal opinion no.

Good luck v Treviso.
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Currently Ulster will make any team look second rate
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
Eon

Post by Eon »

Just to spoil the schadenfreude; Ulster made us look absolute rubbish last year at about this stage. It may be that Mallinder is no more, or less, vulnerable than Cocky.

I was very depressed by our game at Ulster.
MJ Chairman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MJ Chairman »

Ulster at Ravenhill and Ulster away used to be two different things it seems that is no longer the case. They are a step up on where they were last season, and whereas I do agree that their foreign imports are important to them, they are also bringing through a hat full of young Irish talent.
13 out of 13 speaks for itself, and maybe the tragic events from earlier in the year are giving them that extra desire.
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

We got stuffed at Ravenhill, but at home it was Mat Smith's game, snuffing out Trimble. I'd argue we were never in the bad place Stains are getting into. My Stains-in-laws are very depressed. In fact they've just said that Lamb has to be dropped, and Tiny and Mooj look like guys who can't wait to leave - seem to have lost interest.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
fentiger
Super User
Super User

Post by fentiger »

Martin Crowson has just Tweeted that Hartley has been cited for striking Rory Best....
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

fentiger wrote:Martin Crowson has just Tweeted that Hartley has been cited for striking Rory Best....
How many weeks will that be? 4?

:smt017
Still keeping the faith!