Treviso

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

BJ.
Super User
Super User

Re: Treviso

Post by BJ. »

LE18 wrote:Buy your tickets from tigers office now they are available, no extra charges, great service, thank you tigers. :smt023
Before anyone asks, the time quoted on the tickets being sold by the Tigers is LOCAL time, i.e. the time the game kicks off in Treviso.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
bluehumber
Tiger Cub

Post by bluehumber »

Purchased our tickets on Saturday from Tigers, one word of warning though make sure you wear something nice and warm, last year against Aironi it was a lovely day but as soon as the sun went down the temperature dropped rapidly. Never been to Trevisio before any good bars recommended for Friday/Saturday night?
GT1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GT1 »

There's a bar just over the river heading towards the railway station that was busy with Tigers fans last time I was there Guinness available!!
Can't remember the name but I'm sure someone will the ground after the match was very busy/lively with fans from both teams last time, the Italians love to talk!!! Really looking forward to this return trip. :smt023
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

A couple of bars by the junction of Via Roma and Riviera Santa Margherita have been popular with Tigers supporters for the last two visits. Also, if you're taking the local bus to Stadio di Mongio, the stop is very close to these bars.

I think one of these is the bar GT1 is referring to.
damian

Post by damian »

Excellent wont get lost then - or will it be a bit like spot wally.

We are flying out on Friday and return Sunday - Staying at Casa Treviso which does not seem to far away from the airport or stadium. Order tickets today so should be delivered in time.

Any of you seasoned travelers fancy being guides :) Fancy going into Venice proper on the Friday...

See you there...

Damian
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

damian wrote:Any of you seasoned travelers fancy being guides :) Fancy going into Venice proper on the Friday...
Venice is only 30-40 minutes away by train and make sure you get off at Venezia Santa Lucia. As you exit Santa Lucia, there is a main vaporetto stop to the left or, if you're feeling adventurous, you can cross the Ponte Scalzi and head into the city on foot. We fly out on the Thursday and will be spending the Friday in Venice.

Train details can be obtained here.

Where is the Casa Treviso? I can't find it.
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

Thanks for the info and links BJ.
Valhalla I am coming!
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

fleabane wrote:Thanks for the info and links BJ.
You're welcome. :smt023

I've noticed the train timetable isn't working properly for the weekend of the match. As with the French, I think the Italian timetable changes on 12 Dec and the new one hasn't been announced yet. However, to get a good idea of the train times, just have a look at the previous week as there won't be much, if any, difference in them.
GT1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GT1 »

Mr Rolland appointed for this game!! :smt013 :smt013
http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/news/19644.php#.ULR589dPN94
Certainly won't help in an already tough game for us.