injury jinx

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Rykard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: injury jinx

Post by Rykard »

.. or he's making stew.. let's hope it's a stew..
cheers
Rich
Smurphswillgetya
Super User
Super User

Post by Smurphswillgetya »

Smudge wrote:

boon wrote:
i doubt many of you care about hartley but you shouldnt worry too much just yet about tom youngs being thrown in the deep end.

I think that is off the mark,we do care about players welfare, no-one wants a player injured,who ever he plays for.

Just for once I agree with Burnie. Eeeeeeeek
Not a surprise getting a comment like that from Boon,after all he does regard Tigers fans as a lynch-mob!
Of course this is my own opinion and other posters may have a different perceived factual viewpoint.
GT1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GT1 »

Confirmed Salvi is broken out for 5 weeks :smt013 :smt013
http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/T ... story.html
boon

Post by boon »

Smurphswillgetya wrote:Not a surprise getting a comment like that from Boon,after all he does regard Tigers fans as a lynch-mob!
all tigers fans all of the time? absolutely not.

some, on the clark matter? yes.

actually, as you bring that up, you dont have to look far on the discussions on this board at that time to see posters wishing someone had hurt clark as bad or worse than hawkins in that match. does rather detract from the notion that no tigers fans whatsoever wouldnt get some schadenfreude from another teams player being injured.
if you are happy and you know it, you are unusual.
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

I rather think that most fans have moved on from last year and we are looking forward to the rugby more than anything else,winning the game and the bragging rites are more important than feuds.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

boon wrote:
Smurphswillgetya wrote:Not a surprise getting a comment like that from Boon,after all he does regard Tigers fans as a lynch-mob!
all tigers fans all of the time? absolutely not.

some, on the clark matter? yes.

actually, as you bring that up, you dont have to look far on the discussions on this board at that time to see posters wishing someone had hurt clark as bad or worse than hawkins in that match. does rather detract from the notion that no tigers fans whatsoever wouldnt get some schadenfreude from another teams player being injured.
Nice to see a bored saints moderator enjoying such a welcoming Tigers reception on a forum excursion north of the Nene :smt002
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
TigerLad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by TigerLad »

Without Salvi who do we have at 7? Thorpe, Mafi? If only we still had Newby and Woods. :smt009
MJ Chairman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MJ Chairman »

TigerLad wrote:Without Salvi who do we have at 7? Thorpe, Mafi? If only we still had Newby and Woods. :smt009
Thorpe I imagine will be first choice. The new Frenchman may be worth a shout but I doubt he will be registered for Europe.
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

MJ Chairman wrote:
TigerLad wrote:Without Salvi who do we have at 7? Thorpe, Mafi? If only we still had Newby and Woods. :smt009
Thorpe I imagine will be first choice. The new Frenchman may be worth a shout but I doubt he will be registered for Europe.
Wessel Jooste, whilst not an outright dedicated 7, can also play at open side as well as across the back row, IF he hadn't picked up an injury in an A league match that is..... :smt009
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.