kpb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Round Three

Post by kpb »

Bath vs Saints...

Home win.

Warriors vs Glaws...

Home win.Local derby that Wuss always seem to lift their game for.

Quins vs Sale...

Another Home win,and perhaps another TBP win for Quins.However Sale aint going to be push overs.

Wasps vs Irish...

Away win. Although very close I can see Irish sneaking it at the death.

London Welsh vs Chiefs...

Away win.Should be anyway,although Welsh I would have thought will be targeting this one.LBP.

Sarries vs Tigers.

Away win of course!(TBP?).Will Cockers rotate the squad?I expect Ford may start the game with Flood coming on later on.Cole to start ahead of Castro.The Wembley factor will also play it's part,defensively we need to be on the ball considering the wider pitch!!

Thought's anyone?
POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.
kingol22
Super User
Super User

Re: Round Three

Post by kingol22 »

Its going to be tough to get a win against sarries but we are capable of it. At this point in the season the most important thing is to keep picking up points and hopefully avoiding injuries.
If we come away from the sarries match with points and no injuries ill be happy.
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

Can't see Barf beating the sinners and normally I would say the saffas at home would be a tough ask. But as they don't have a home, we should be targetting this one.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

tigerburnie wrote:Can't see Barf beating the sinners and normally I would say the saffas at home would be a tough ask. But as they don't have a home, we should be targetting this one.
Some discontent at sinners I understand. Barf might just do it!

Cockers has to go for this one. Troops totally fired up. All passes going to hand - rock solid defence - could be a cricket score!!

:smt026 :smt027 :smt026
Still keeping the faith!
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

I see they've started with a player banned already Bill,poor discipline will cost them.
Saffas have started quite well,but they haven't played anyone to test them up front yet and we are sure to be the team to do just that. We starve them of ball and keep the ball in hand and not kick aimlessly, we will be fine.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
Cardiff Tig
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cardiff Tig »

tigerburnie wrote:Saffas have started quite well,but they haven't played anyone to test them up front yet and we are sure to be the team to do just that. We starve them of ball and keep the ball in hand and not kick aimlessly, we will be fine.
If you change "Saffas" to "Tigers" then you would also have a pretty good argument. I think it will be very close!
boon

Post by boon »

1 out of 5 correct, kpbates, how unlucky you are or astute you arent.

any exeter fans passing through may spot your support and start to worry about tomorrow!
if you are happy and you know it, you are unusual.
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

boon wrote:1 out of 5 correct, kpbates, how unlucky you are or astute you arent.

any exeter fans passing through may spot your support and start to worry about tomorrow!
Shucks!! you want him to call them all right??

:smt017
Still keeping the faith!
kpb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kpb »

Just unlucky boon,I predict your Stains a win next week at home to Wuss! :smt002
POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by voice of the crumbie »

I predict your Stains a win next week at home to Wuss!

Agreed. But I live in hope of an upset.
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
boon

Post by boon »

kpbates wrote:Just unlucky boon,I predict your Stains a win next week at home to Wuss! :smt002
touche, kpbates, you have me worried now! :smt002
if you are happy and you know it, you are unusual.