Re: Tigers Catering Feedback.

Post by old one eye »

Excellent service with a smile, in the A B C bar :smt023
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

shhhh whisper it. Have Lindleys at last got their act together?
Still keeping the faith!
GT1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GT1 »

Everything fine in the ABC/Mark bar yesterday but TD please please could the main door(a fire door by the way) to the Mark bar be adjusted so that it shuts properly & thereby doing what it should do ie provide a fire barrier(god forbid) but more importantly stop the draught/cold air rushing into the bar :smt013 :smt013
Many thanks & if some new TV's could be found we would all salute you!!!
Northenlad

Post by Northenlad »

Chaos rained in the Upper CAT before kick-off with many people giving up and profits of the club suffering again!

Final Whistle was good before the game.

Upper CAT, after kick-off, was fine with the quality also being substantially better than at the beginning of the season.
If winning isn't everything, why do they bother keeping score?
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Service prior to the game in the Captains, ABC and Marks bar excellent!
Still keeping the faith!
Tiger_Dad

Post by Tiger_Dad »

Thank you for your feedback following the Sale match.

GT1 - Thank you for your observation. I'm sure Jason (Lindley's stadium manager) and Laura Horne (Tigers) have already read your comments and will have the door working properly for the next home game. Agree about the TV's. I've been asking for replacements for a while but not sure if it's going to happen any time soon.

Thanks NL and it's a shame that anywhere in the ground experienced difficulties with 20,000 in the ground.

Bill - I spoke to the girls behind the bar in Captain's who said they had a number of broken pumps which was causing queuing issues. This is frustrating as it comes down to maintenance levels. Lindley's need to be managing Everards so that all pumps and other equipment are in good order prior to any match.

With phase 2 of the ground development looking along way off, the board should perhaps consider budgeting to refresh the public areas in the Clubhouse, Crumbie and Goldsmiths. :smt002
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Tiger_Dad wrote:Bill - I spoke to the girls behind the bar in Captain's who said they had a number of broken pumps which was causing queuing issues. This is frustrating as it comes down to maintenance levels. Lindley's need to be managing Everards so that all pumps and other equipment are in good order prior to any match.
Tiger_dad Queueing issues not evident at 1415, Girls were very efficiient and cheerful. I was waiting whilst a colleague was buying me a drink - and was offered to be served also! We were drinking cask ale. Thereafter (after a visit to "smokers corner" I went in the Mark Bar (with others who I had met outside) and again service was efficient and cheerful dispensing 2 Tigers, one Lager and a Guinness rapidly.
Still keeping the faith!
GT1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GT1 »

Thanks again from all of us TD for your work with Tigers/Lindleys it is beginning to show!
Couldn't help but notice after the match though there was a large amount curry/rice not sold!! I had a curry at the Sarries match & very nice it was but £5.99 is pushing it a bit, £4.99 would be about right for what you get & would probably sell more hence less wastage & same monies taken just a thought!!
Grumpy of Crumbie

Post by Grumpy of Crumbie »

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the staff in the ABC bar. Service has been consistently good for the last few matches both before the game and at half time.
If you don't go in hard it's not a tackle it's an insult.
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

At Wasps game service in both Captains and ABC Bar exemplary!
Still keeping the faith!
waster
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by waster »

Disappointed in the Captains bar at 1/2 time at the wasps match. Queued for almost 10mins at the rapid service pints only bar at the back only to be told they had run out of lager. Staff attempted to sort but gave up so ended up waiting for another 8 mins at the main bar.
They only serve Guinness bitter and lager. How can you run out of lager at half time! Even worse the cold pale fizzy stuff wasn't even for me! Still very poor.
GT1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GT1 »

Service has defiantly improved this season in the ABC/Marks bar however a small bottle of water cost me an eye watering £2.20 :smt013 it's getting too expensive at the ground & prices at least should be frozen for next season!!!
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

Today's moron award goes to the short, blond lass working behind the bar in the lower Cat Stand.

I asked for one pint of Guinness, she poured it, rang £3.75 into the till and said, "That's £3.75, please." I handed over a £10 note and 75p in change (1x50p, 1x20p, 1x5p). She went back to the till, paused and handed me back the 75p. "I can only do it with the £10", she said. I tried to explain that £10.75 minus £3.75 equals £7 which meant I would have less change in my pocket and there would more more change left in the till. I might as well have been speaking Klingon!

If people working behind a bar cannot perform such a rudimentary mathematical function as this, they shouldn't be allowed there in the first place! To be honest, they shouldn't be allowed out on their own.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
Northenlad

Post by Northenlad »

I believe they went to the school for incompetent morons for today's bar staff! Both Lower and Upper CAT staff were beyond stupid!

It was a step backwards to what we expect from Lindleys today! Absolute rubbish!
If winning isn't everything, why do they bother keeping score?
Tiger_Dad

Post by Tiger_Dad »

On the whole though NL the general service provided by Lindley this year has seen a marked improvement.