Coach Travel to Toulouse

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Crumbie Dweller
Tiger Cub

Coach Travel to Toulouse

Post by Crumbie Dweller »

Hi All,

I am organising a coach for the Toulouse Heineken cup game in October.
Leaving Welford Road at 18.00 on Friday 12 Oct, arriving in Toulouse early pm Saturday. Using the coach on the Sunday for travel to and from the game, then leaving Monday early pm, arriving back at Welford Road Tuesday morning. All travel and two nights B&B in a 4 star hotel in the centre of Toulouse for £165 per person based on two sharing a double / twin room.
If you are interested or want any more information give me a call on 07958 049210.

Thanks
Last edited by Crumbie Dweller on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brianf

Re: Coach Travel to Toulouse

Post by Brianf »

Hi, Is there a supplement for single travellers? My young lady cannot go, unfortunately...
Crumbie Dweller
Tiger Cub

Hi Brianf,

we would normally aim get two sharing a twin room in order to keep costs down, and we do already have a number of single travellers. But I can get a single supplement cost if you prefer a single.
Give me a call on my mobile 07958 049210 if you wish to discuss.

Thanks
Mick.
MrsB

Post by MrsB »

Hi. Do you have any spaces left? :smt002
Crumbie Dweller
Tiger Cub

Hi Mrs B,

Yes we do and would be happy to see you onboard. We are a family group and children are also most welcome to travel.
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

Crumbie Dweller, are the two telephone numbers you've posted meant to be different? If not, it could cause some confusion.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

The prices quoted are the same as the prices quoted by Leicester Tigers Away Supporters Club but this post has nothing to do with LTASC. Please remember that any profit made by LTASC is donated to the Matt Hampson Trust ( We will shortly be making a donation in excess of £5000).
We at Leicester Tigers Away Supporters Club have been taking Leicester fans to matches for more than 30 years and travel by coach to all Premiership matches and most Heineken Cup matches.
You can contact us on 0116 2101056 or come to our table in the Captains Bar after any first team match.
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

johnthegriff wrote:The prices quoted are the same as the prices quoted by Leicester Tigers Away Supporters Club but this post has nothing to do with LTASC. Please remember that any profit made by LTASC is donated to the Matt Hampson Trust ( We will shortly be making a donation in excess of £5000).
We at Leicester Tigers Away Supporters Club have been taking Leicester fans to matches for more than 30 years and travel by coach to all Premiership matches and most Heineken Cup matches.
You can contact us on 0116 2101056 or come to our table in the Captains Bar after any first team match.
Why are you trying to hijack this thread if someone else is offering the same package as you at the same price? Crumbie Dweller has never claimed to be anything to do with the blessed LTASC.

Don't you like competition?
Crumbie Dweller
Tiger Cub

BJ, thanks for your support as well as pointing out the error on the phone number. The correct number is 07958 049210.
And for the record we are simply aiming to offer a cost effective alernative for anybody who may wish to join us.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Mobile number amended in original post to avoid any confusion
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
fentiger
Super User
Super User

Post by fentiger »

For anyone thinking of going to Toulouse, can't comment on other travel arrangements, but we have travelled with Crumbie Dweller a couple of times. Good craic, nice company, good hotels etc. Recommended :smt023
MrsB

Post by MrsB »

Myself and my husband have also travelled with Crumbie Dweller.He makes no profit from these excursions. In fact, he is lucky to break even. We have had some marvellous accommodation. In Exeter we stayed in a manor house. And in Jersey we had a lovely hotel, with a pool. The company and atmosphere on these trips is second to none. Thank you Crumbie Dweller. :smt002
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

Crumbie Dweller wrote:BJ, thanks for your support as well as pointing out the error on the phone number. The correct number is 07958 049210.
And for the record we are simply aiming to offer a cost effective alernative for anybody who may wish to join us.
You're welcome mate. :smt023

For only an extra £35, I've got return flights between EMA and Carcassonne, return first class rail between Carcassonne and Toulouse and 3 nights accommodation at the Albert 1er. I don't think I could bear being cooped up on a coach for the length of time you're planning. :rolleyes:
Crumbie Dweller
Tiger Cub

BJ I understand why you would choose to fly, we think half of the fun is on the coach travelling to and from, as we have had some great times.
Hope to see you in
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

Crumbie Dweller wrote:BJ I understand why you would choose to fly, we think half of the fun is on the coach travelling to and from, as we have had some great times.
Hope to see you in
Toulouse I assume. :smt002

I'll be the one in the green, red and white shirt. Sláinte! :drinkers: