Coach travel to final - all threads merged

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Coach travel to final - all threads merged

Post by trendylfj »

I am organising a coach from Leicester via Oadby/Kibworth/Market Harborough to the final. Leaves Oadby Owl at 09.00, Kibworth at 09.15, Market Harborough at 09.30. Hoping to arrive Quins ground to park at 12.00 and leave 45 mins after the final whistle. Cost between £15 - £20 depending on numbers (35 = £20, 45 = £18, 50 = £15) Please pm me with your numbers and contact details. It will also be leaving G H Watts depot at 08 30 where you can leave your car free of charge.
Hehehehehehehehe
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Re: coach to final

Post by trendylfj »

you can also email me [email protected].
Hehehehehehehehe
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

35 on coach as I type - cant see how it will cost more than £15 - only 18 places left
Hehehehehehehehe
Crumbie Dweller
Tiger Cub

Post by Crumbie Dweller »

Hi everybody, I am also running a coach to Twickenham, leaving Harboro on the A6 at 08.00, Countesthorpe at 08.30, and Meridian Leisure park by the cinema at 08.45. Prices £18.00 per person maximum, also dependant on numbers. Anyone interested please send me a pm or ring me on 07790 541957.
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

Parking of the coach now confirmed at Rosebine (right next to Quins ground) and due to demand have increased the coach size to 63 and I have 12 places left. This is virtually a brand new coach (7 weeks old) with full toilets and drinks and video facilities.
Hehehehehehehehe
maskedsquid
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by maskedsquid »

trendylfj wrote:Parking of the coach now confirmed at Rosebine (right next to Quins ground) and due to demand have increased the coach size to 63 and I have 12 places left. This is virtually a brand new coach (7 weeks old) with full toilets and drinks and video facilities.
Great news! Looking forward to the trip already. The seven of us will see you next Saturday morning!
It's only cheating if you get caught.
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

Almost full now and so am able to confirm that the cost will be £15.
Hehehehehehehehe
my dog Castro

Post by my dog Castro »

No problems with taking refreshments on? Me and my other two have been known to have a drink in our time!
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

my dog Castro wrote:No problems with taking refreshments on? Me and my other two have been known to have a drink in our time!

No problem - I will be having a couple on the way down as well. We have just had 4 people decide to drive so I have still got 6 seats left as I type. Don't intend to fill the coach to capacity but 6 more would be fine
Hehehehehehehehe
d.smith400

Minibus To Final

Post by d.smith400 »

Minibus from Oakham to final at Twickenham. No more than £25 per person return. Maybe less if all seats are filled. Mutual meeting place in Oakham TBA. Please call Dave 07515969226 to express interest.
d.smith400

Minibus to final

Post by d.smith400 »

Minibus to final leaving from Oakham only - price £17-£20 dependent on numbers. Please call 07515969226 to express interest.
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Re: Coach travel to final - all threads merged

Post by trendylfj »

Still have 6 places left to fill @ £15 so if you still have not made your arrangements yet or would like to "let the coach take the strain" - hehehehe - then please contact me asap. I may even throw in free tea and coffee throughout the journey!!!!!!
Hehehehehehehehe
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

Due to demand an extra bus is now going from The George in Blaby. £23 a head including bacon butties in the morning, Curry on return and all the usual shenanigans & Craic on the journey. If interested PM me or call the pub later and leave a message for me. We will be in later today watching the ERC final. I'm easy to spot, extremely handsome, wearing a Munster shirt and usually in the vicinity of a pint of Guinness. :drinkers:
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

stevetelcom2000 wrote:...extremely handsome, wearing a Munster shirt and usually in the vicinity of a pint of Guinness. :drinkers:
What's the title of that Meat Loaf track? Oh yes I remember, Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad!

Enjoy the day, my friend. We'll be doing something similar :drinkers: . Love to milady F.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

Sorry guys and gals - my coach is now full so if you are still looking try one of the others - best of luck and lets hope for a good result
Hehehehehehehehe