Heineken Cup Final tickets avaialble?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Clarendon

Heineken Cup Final tickets avaialble?

Post by Clarendon »

I wondered whether anyone has any Heineken Cup Final tickets for sale? I have a good friend (an Ulster fan) looking for 2 tickets and worrying that it might be a once in a lifetime experience :smt003 . Any help appreciated. Thanks. Paul
Once a Tiger always a Tiger
Zdzislaw

Re: Heineken Cup Final

Post by Zdzislaw »

I have one ticket which I bought hoping Tigers would be there. East Stand, lower tier, block L28, row 21 seat 288. Face value £75.
MJ Chairman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MJ Chairman »

I would suggest you look on the Munster forum. Their fans usually buy tickets early doors in hope that their team may get there. They are good at passing them on at face value if they are no longer required and would probably Ulster fans have them rather than Leinster. :smt023
Clarendon

Post by Clarendon »

Thanks Z (I've PM'd you) & MJ - good suggestion which I'll pass on to him.
Once a Tiger always a Tiger
mcon2

Post by mcon2 »

Hi Guys,
I know it is an outside chance but I am a regular Leinster Season Ticket holder who did not win tickets in the lottery today for the Heineken Final and I was wondeirng if there are any unused tickets available. I am looking for 2-4 tickets if possible. Genuine fan here who enjoys the banter when we meet the Leicester fans.
Cheers - any help will be great.
cremino1

Re: Heineken Cup Final tickets avaialble?

Post by cremino1 »

Seriously stressed out Leinster STH lost out on lottery looking for tickets for final. If anyone has any would love to take them off your hands I am looking for anything between 2-4 tickets. Flights and accommodation booked.
bluehumber
Tiger Cub

Post by bluehumber »

In reply to the Leinster fans requests, if you look at www.guardian.co.uk/sport/rugby-union there is a link to tickets for sale, I've looked myself, pricey but if you want to go worth a look.
le duvet

Heineken Cup Final Tickets

Post by le duvet »

Hi there, I'm a Leinster supporter who I sold 4 HC Final tickets to a Tigers supporter back in 2007. This time I got no tickets thru the Leinster season ticket lottery (x4 oversubscribed!) & I have travle & accom booked. I was wondering if there are any Tigers supporters out there with spare tickets this time. What comes arounf goes around etc! My phone no. is +353 87 618 8757.
Thanks.
Alatoruk

Post by Alatoruk »

I know this might be teaching your granny to suck eggs, but I have been to a number of Heineken Finals over last 10 years. Each time I bought the tickets as early as possible, in the hope that Tigers got through. If they don't I still go and enjoy a day of rugby as a neutral observer.

Every year I see messageboards with fans of teams in the final looking for tickets. As they go onsale a week after the year befores final, why don't more people do this and then if they really don't want to go sell them to the hoardes of fans who didn't.
le duvet

Re: Heineken Cup Final Tickets

Post by le duvet »

le duvet wrote:Hi there, I'm a Leinster supporter who I sold 4 HC Final tickets to a Tigers supporter back in 2007. This time I got no tickets thru the Leinster season ticket lottery (x4 oversubscribed!) & I have travle & accom booked. I was wondering if there are any Tigers supporters out there with spare tickets this time. What comes arounf goes around etc! My phone no. is +353 87 618 8757.
Thanks.

Thanks to Mr. Z aka Top Cat above I now have a ticket on the way so thanks Leicester supportsers & good luck in your SF on Saturday.
:smt001