Premiership Final.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kpb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Premiership Final.

Post by kpb »

Perhaps a little premature I know but...

Has anyone already got their tickets for Twickenham yet? If so where did you get them from and where are you sitting?

I have been considering purchasing tickets for the final through Ticketmaster instead of waiting to see what the Tigers allocation is.
POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Re: Premiership Final.

Post by Soggypitch »

In a mad moment i bought 4 a couple of weeks ago! In the north stand i think...also booked train tickets which are cheap at present.

If we don't make it i will sell off at face value to the lucky finalists' fans, but still have a good day out in London without the aggravation of getting to Twickenham!

However i am very confident of another final - would that be 8 on the trot?!
Soggypitch
DADI
Tiger Cub

Post by DADI »

bought 4 when only 12.50 round about xmas time, sat in the gods but will be a good day out for little money and not having to take time off to queue, and be given top price tickets and be sat in a corner behind a barrier so could only see 3/4 of the pitch as with last time I bought locally. Amazingly for Ticketmaster tickets recived already. Polishing binoculars as we type .
alex_111
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by alex_111 »

Bought three in November, west stand middle tier, we'll be there whether tigers are there or not
Skin_and_Muscle
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Skin_and_Muscle »

Got tickets a while back.

Sat in one of the corners in the middle tier. Great view!
Nailsworthstiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Nailsworthstiger »

Bought my tickets at the beginning of the year and received them about 2 weeks ago. £30 tickets for £20 as Ticketmaster were doing special offers. My tickets are in the upper tier in block U. You do get a great view up there and you do need the telescope!!! Against LI in the final few years back I was 4th row from the front behind the posts and you couldn't see any of the lines so you couldn't tell what was going on. Wouldn't want to do that again.
GwrxTiger
Tiger Cub

Post by GwrxTiger »

Middle tier west stand in the corner, roughly the same as last year, I keep the faith so got the tickets for half price around xmas / new year and they have already arrived :smt001 , perfectly adequate view, and handy for the facilities. Liked that you could choose your seats with ticketmaster now instead of just paying your money hoping for the best.
tdog

Post by tdog »

Was on the very front line of the bottow tier for the final against Irish and could also barely see anything, esecially when the sun started going down. Since then have always been top tier and views are fantastic, especially with a full stadium. 12 of us sat front row of U24 this year :drinkers:
Old Tight Head
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Old Tight Head »

I appreciate that I may be in an ever dwindling minority here but I have never been to a playoff final and I never will. The playoffs are about money, not rugby. The team that heads the table after 22 games should be champions, not the winner of some 2 game lottery.
Cut me and I bleed red, green and white...
Col_B
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Col_B »

For the first time I'm missing the final, the reason being I will be in Dunkirk that day having just cycled across Normandy for Help for Heroes. Needless to say I'll be heading for the nearest pub as soon as I'm back in Blighty.
rocktop51
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by rocktop51 »

Col_B wrote:For the first time I'm missing the final, the reason being I will be in Dunkirk that day having just cycled across Normandy for Help for Heroes. Needless to say I'll be heading for the nearest pub as soon as I'm back in Blighty.
I can't think of a better reason to misis it. If there is a link for sponsorship let me know. There is something more important than rugby.
Hambo :- He was with England when he was injured, but he was a Tigers player, our player. He is still our player.”
Col_B
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Col_B »

Thanks Rocktop, this is the second ride I've done for the charity. The last one took me from Brussels to Arnhem in time for the Anniversary of the battle that is known as "A Bridge Too Far." I raised over £3000 that time.

The link for my fundraising page is;

http://www.bmycharity.com/CollinBakerBBBR

Thanks again.
suttyprop
Tiger Cub

Post by suttyprop »

annual old codgers outing our carers look after us and we enjoy a bovril or two
booked early its a very affordable day out
5m pushover against the head!
Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dr H Flashman MBE »

Its my Sons first birthday, so i have his Birthday party...however my brother in law (football fan, but trying to convert) has an I Pad with SKY GO thing, so ESPN for me on a small screen..for that reason, glad i am with his sister!!! :smt002
There is never any points for 2nd place...
leybournetiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by leybournetiger »

Had a right result when I won 2 tickets for the final at my boy's mini rugby tournament last Sunday.
West Stand lower level and look good seats.
Fingers crossed that we make it but we will wear Tigers colours regardless. :smt027