Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Re: Ben Youngs - citing

Post by Bill W (2) »

tig1 wrote:
Bill W (2) wrote:
tig1 wrote:Its very unlikely to happen, but i would like SL to excuse BY the summer tour.

I think he would benefit massively from a summers rest and proper pre-season ahead of 2012/13 which is a British Lions season.

Its great to see him coming back to some decent form, but the fact remains that for a boy of his age, he has played too much rugby and somebody needs to take care of that.
I agree. He (SL) should attempt to educate/influence/control his darling Danny Care. Can he go on tour without getting nissed? Only one way to find out!!

:smt003
Nah. First test is in Durban. Its not humanely possible to stay sober there.
But will he pee in a public place???

:smt017
Still keeping the faith!
TigerLad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by TigerLad »

I agree with tig1, give BY a break and let him get back to the form that won him his place in the England team at leicester.
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Re: Ben Youngs - possible citing

Post by Bill W (2) »

BJ. wrote:
jgriffin wrote:
bails wrote:One week seems light for adropping a knee on another player and following it up with 2 punches, notwithstanding that he was held down by the LI player.

However we should not be suprised by Ben Youngs, over the last 12 months he has shown himself to be a petulant little spoilt brat, who throws a complete strop when things go against him.

Grow up Ben
You can talk, sunshine.
:smt013
Dear Mr Griffin,

I am aware bails posted something the other day that you did not like and it could have been construed as insulting. However, does this give you the right to now reply to everything he/she says with such highly intelligent comments as the one above which, if anything, only reinforces his/her original observation? You can contact him/her by personal message or email and continue your disagreement or maybe you still have physical violence in mind as described on the first page here. Either way, if there's something between the pair of you, keep it that way and off the forum.
But BJ you too could have conducted your personal vendetta against JG by PM or email also.

Pots and kettles?

:smt016
Still keeping the faith!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Or perhaps all users could try treating others with civility even if they disagree strongly with the opinion of said other users.

It seems slightly ironic to observe that I've have to edit rudeness and abuse out of posts this evening when other threads are discussing how wrong it is to abuse or insult players off the pitch. One or two forum users are in danger of receiving the forum equivalent of the yellow card.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Rizzo wrote:Or perhaps all users could try treating others with civility even if they disagree strongly with the opinion of said other users.

It seems slightly ironic to observe that I've have to edit rudeness and abuse out of posts this evening when other threads are discussing how wrong it is to abuse or insult players off the pitch. One or two forum users are in danger of receiving the forum equivalent of the yellow card.
Please miss - I am politeness personified! It is BJ and others who are rude!!

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005
Still keeping the faith!