Crisis?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Crisis?

Post by Darc Tiger »

I would like to stay here, it is one of the best clubs in the world and I am really happy here. The players, coaches and atmosphere at Leicester is unique. Putting Argentina out of the way, if I had to choose now, I would never leave this place. I love it.
- Horace
kpb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Crisis?

Post by kpb »

Darc Tiger wrote:
I would like to stay here, it is one of the best clubs in the world and I am really happy here. The players, coaches and atmosphere at Leicester is unique. Putting Argentina out of the way, if I had to choose now, I would never leave this place. I love it.
- Horace

Not sure I understand Darc Tiger.Why 'Crisis'??
POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

Isn't LFC now a place that many players are dying to leave because the coaches as not nice, and everything is going downhill? That's what it has felt like on here recently.
kpb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kpb »

Darc Tiger wrote:Isn't LFC now a place that many players are dying to leave because the coaches as not nice, and everything is going downhill? That's what it has felt like on here recently.
Agreed.Agulla's comments do paint a rather different picture to some of what I have read recently,and not just on this forum!
POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.
Purebob
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Purebob »

This may be more indicative of Horacio's status as a class bloke rather than an affirmation that everything is hunky dory.

However we are a great team who are not achieving today. I'd be pretty disappointed if there WASN'T some frustration at WR and OP.

Agulla :smt023
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

Frustrations I can stretch to, but some make it sound like the club is going to close down any day now. Every team has their rough patches. But with ours, we still have a playoff spot, not far of Europe quarters, and a possible cup semi.
The Boy Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by The Boy Dave »

but some make it sound like the club is going to close down any day now
I have not read anything this far fetched on this forum. Lots of dissatisfaction regarding subjects such as the style of play, catering standards, prices and player selections being discussed but nothing as bad as you make out. Why blame other people as it sounds more like you are overreacting, IMO.
Cheery chappy
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

Okay, a bit of poetic license. I wasn't being literal, so I used the word 'like'.
Zdzislaw

Post by Zdzislaw »

Tigers have around 14 thousand season ticket holders, around 20 thousand attend home matches. How many of those people contribute to this forum? Of those who do contribute, how many present negative views of LFC?. My point is that those who complain about RC, MoC, style of play are hardly representative of those who attend Welford Road.

LFC are a great club, always will be and they will win trophies.

What crisis? Take a look elsewhere.....Wasps, Newcastle, Bath.
The Boy Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by The Boy Dave »

around 14 thousand season ticket holders, around 20 thousand attend home matches. How many of those people contribute to this forum? Of those who do contribute, how many present negative views of LFC?. My point is that those who complain about RC, MoC, style of play are hardly representative of those who attend Welford Road.
How many thousands of people booed the team a couple of weeks ago against Aironi? one, two, five thousand? I would much rather see debate on a forum that allows people to let off some steam than hear booing of players at matches. Don't make people on the forum out to be extremist's to suit your own views, if they are guilty of anything then they are only guilty of caring!
Cheery chappy
SpanishTiger

Post by SpanishTiger »

Zdzislaw wrote: My point is that those who complain about RC, MoC, style of play are hardly representative of those who attend Welford Road.
I thought about answering to that quote, but first I would ask you to explain what are you implying with it. Just to be sure I am understanding correctly before answering.
beech

Post by beech »

Whatever I feel about the team and the tactics I can never take seriously the opinions of anyone who boos the team at any time. My two visits to Ravenhill to watch pathetic displays never tempted me to boo the team and I can only treat anyone who does with contempt.
tf22
bluntiger
Super User
Super User

Post by bluntiger »

The Boy Dave wrote:How many thousands of people booed the team a couple of weeks ago against Aironi? one, two, five thousand?
I was at the Emirates last Sunday evening and heard 55000 fans boo the Arsenal team off the pitch at half-time when they were 0 - 2 to Villa in the FA Cup. The same 55000 fans cheered them off at full-time having recovered to win 3 - 2! That is just what happens - people vent frustrations by booing!
Always a Tiger
Smudge
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Smudge »

In Wendyball they do.

It is rare in RU. And I for one don't want to go down that sorry road.
A life long Tiger
bluntiger
Super User
Super User

Post by bluntiger »

Smudge wrote:It is rare in RU. And I for one don't want to go down that sorry road.
Rugby is going down the same path as football in many ways - Player agents, player behavior, celebrity attitudes, corporate entertainment at games, charging mascots, sponsorships, moving KO times to accomodate TV, silence (lack of) for kickers, more and more crowd 'incidents' at games .............

How long before segregation?
Always a Tiger