Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Re: Bashing tigers time again!

Post by WiggoTiger »

kpbates wrote:
fleabane wrote:kpbates, my post was not specifically aimed at you who, as you say, noted our problems, but at those who don't want to see them, and view any critical comments as victimisation. Apologies for not being clear.

Thanks fleabane,I was several weeks ago one of those who didn't want to see the problems we had and thought that hopefully we will put things right.To a degree a believe we have,in the league anyway,but something has to change and change quickly!!

Maybe an announcement from the Peters this week???
Stating what?? We need to improve?? :smt017 :smt017

Something has needed to be changed since Aironi away abd unfortunately it hasn't and ......here we are out of Europe yet again!! AM gutted :smt022 :smt013 but like many have seen it coming (a smashing as bad as Saffas) for months.
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
beech

Post by beech »

When I sat down at Ravenhill the Ulster supporter next to me said 'are you confident?'. I said 'No, but we won't be as bad as the last time we were here'. So much for that. The embarrassment of hearing them sing 'Can we play you every week' summed up our performance. Indeed if we play lake we did on Friday the supporters of every club in the league will be singing it. What chance do we have away to Exeter and Saracens during the 6 nations? All the reports I have read have been accurate - including Stuart Barnes in the Sunday Times. I thought that we had turned a corner but I am afraid it was a roundabout and we haven't progressed swince the Saracens game.
tf22
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

I was surprised not to see a nasty report. To be honest no-one is that interested in Tigers any more since the Saffas love-fest kicked in with the ludicrous England selections. We are very nuch yesterday's team, and unfortunately an element of that is valid.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.