Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

tigermad
Super User
Super User

A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

Post by tigermad »

:smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035

Just an early festive message to Leicester Tigers supporters and to all at Leicester Tigers. You always make life a little more bearable with your banter and humour and so much more. Players provide us with incredible rugby action most of the time and the staff at Welford Road that make the whole thing possible - a special thanks to you for all your efforts in 2011 in making visits to Welford Road such an enjoyable experience. Finally to all who support this incredible club, where your loyalty is tested at times but rewarded tenfold. Who did not enjoy the drama of the recent game against Saints? Have a cracking Christmas one and all and a peaceful 2012, full of incredible rugby action and maybe a trophy or two come May.
Philip J Gray
Rykard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

Post by Rykard »

seconded :smt035
cheers
Rich
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Hear hear, one and all.
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
kpb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kpb »

:smt114 :smt114

:smt023
POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

:smt114

Seasons greetings to all the Happy Clappers(I'm thinking that might be more now than a few weeks ago :smt003 )
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
Ze Stade Fan
Super User
Super User

Post by Ze Stade Fan »

:smt006 when is Xmas celebrated in Ingerland? Over here it's in three weeks! :smt087
Nemo auditur propriam turpitudinem allegans
Artuin
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Artuin »

Oh good, yes merry Christmas and a happy 2012 to all at Tigers etc. etc. Looking forward to 2012 at Welford Road. :smt111
kingol22
Super User
Super User

Post by kingol22 »

Ze Stade Fan wrote::smt006 when is Xmas celebrated in Ingerland? Over here it's in three weeks! :smt087
The christmas celebration over here seem to start early every year and you have christmas music playing from mid november.
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

The festive starts next saturday when we get a 5 pint win against Clermont...........NOT!! :smt018
My early xmas present MOC resigning!! :smt038 :smt038
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
man in the suite
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by man in the suite »

here here wiggo i think the same as you mate :smt023
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

jgriffin wrote:
WiggoTiger wrote:The festive starts next saturday when we get a 5 pint win against Clermont...........NOT!! :smt018
My early xmas present MOC resigning!! :smt038 :smt038
If he does before the end of the season I will arrange to meet you and buy you a pint in celebration.
Maybe a New year wish aswell!
Will take you up on it. :smt023 :smt030
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

Ze Stade Fan wrote: :smt006 when is Xmas celebrated in Ingerland? Over here it's in three weeks! :smt087
It normally starts in the first week in November. This gives the majority of the members of the Great British public sufficient time to whip themselves into a herd mentality frenzy. They feel it is compulsory to:

1. Send cards/presents to colleagues even though they see and talk to them every working day.
2. Send cards/presents to relatives and friends they do not like wishing them seasonal greetings. There's nothing like hypocrisy, eh?
3. Stockpile food. The shops are only closed for two days at the most yet people have to buy enough food for three weeks. The amount of food that is thrown away after this period is obscene.
4. Go to midnight mass on 24 Dec. On every other day of the year, most people won't go anywhere near a church but they suddenly get the uncontrollable urge (usually alcohol-induced) to attend this mass and proceed to break wind at both ends throughout the service thus ruining it for everybody else.
5. Eat far too much and get drunk at the slightest chance whilst using the excuse, "Well, it's Christmas."
6. In general, spend too much money and proceed to plead poverty for the following months.

At this time of year, I like to stand back and watch people run round like headless chickens, panicking about what to buy and scared if they forget to send someone a card/present.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
man in the suite
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by man in the suite »

:smt013 welcome back bj (mr scooge) :smt025