Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Re: Centres

Post by WiggoTiger »

Smith oustanding again today, what a score! :smt026 :smt026
Can't drop Smith on present form for Manu, feel 36 is not willing to offload, all crash ball again today..why?? :smt017
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Todate I have been a critic of Matt Smith that said his performance today and against Gloucester have been a revelation and he has impressed me big time :smt054
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Isambard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Isambard »

Me too, Matt Smith has raised his game. I think that Twelvetrees should be the bench replacement for Flood if required playing Manu and Smith in the centre,
tigerlilly
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by tigerlilly »

Have also been a critic of Matt Smith in the past, but he really is performing very well at present. Actually must be one of first names on team sheet for Cockers on current form.
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

Players like Smith are the reason we are a succesful club, we need more "Club" players as we have let some go the last few seasons (Vesty, Brett Deacon etc), we are a top side by the quality of the squad & the hsitory of some of our players have with the club, Smith would play anywhere for us & the shirt & that can be worth far more than International Caps.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
GS
Super User
Super User

Post by GS »

tigerlilly wrote:Have also been a critic of Matt Smith in the past, but he really is performing very well at present. Actually must be one of first names on team sheet for Cockers on current form.
I think he always was one of the first names on the team sheet, but now he truly deserves it the way he's playing at present.
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
nottslad

Post by nottslad »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote:Players like Smith are the reason we are a succesful club, we need more "Club" players as we have let some go the last few seasons (Vesty, Brett Deacon etc), we are a top side by the quality of the squad & the hsitory of some of our players have with the club, Smith would play anywhere for us & the shirt & that can be worth far more than International Caps.

Not exactly setting the world on fire though are they Vesty or Deacon. Both not 1st choice at their clubs, and in my opinion are not as good as the players that took their places at Tigers.
glass is half full
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

I'd rather have Vesty than Staunton in the squad & the fact we haven't confuses me.

Deacon never ever let us down, much like his older brother, he would be more use to our sqaud than Pienaar.
To win is not as important as playing with style!