Quins match thread here!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Grimlish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Quins match thread here!

Post by Grimlish »

I do hope Tait is paid according to minutes played.....
Yelphere
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Yelphere »

Need to remember the events around Dean Richards exit from Tigers. I think if by the Xmas/New year period Tigers are still struggling - a change of Coaches will be on the cards.
Yelphere
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Yelphere »

Feel sorry for Matt Tait - in the Lyon match he looked quite promising. Hope it is not a bad injury and we see a lot more of him. Time will tell.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Yelphere wrote:Need to remember the events around Dean Richards exit from Tigers. I think if by the Xmas/New year period Tigers are still struggling - a change of Coaches will be on the cards.
I have doubts that there will be a change of coaches......in 2003 the players came back on a high and Tigers were making changes to to Coaching set up..........I dont think that Dean was in favour of them and the rest is history.

Tigers will come good over the season and the returning players have got a few weeks to recover / rest and then return to the Premiership and Heineken.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Norfolk & Goode
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Norfolk & Goode »

fentiger wrote:Tait is useless, I know you can`t help injuries but when your team needs you to defend you do it - at least you do if you are a proper Tiger. Can`t see him appearing much more to be honest.
It's clear you know nothing about rugby fentiger, how could Tait run back and defend with an obvious pulled groin muscle? and to call him useless is a cheap insult to a very unlucky man of great talent.

Lot's of cheap shots on this thread with no substance but a subjective opinion. Tigers played well yesterday, our defending was so much better with Staunton marshalling the backs. Sam Harrison was impressive, as was Parling, Salvi, Morris and Mafi. Lots of positives to take into our next game with our full squad.

And on another defence - Bubbles had a superb game and brought some class to the back line, even despite his handling error, and I don't hear anyone moaning about all the other knock-ons! Alex, Boris etc - Give Bubbles the credit he deserves!!
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

Norfolk & Goode wrote:
fentiger wrote:Tait is useless, I know you can`t help injuries but when your team needs you to defend you do it - at least you do if you are a proper Tiger. Can`t see him appearing much more to be honest.
It's clear you know nothing about rugby fentiger, how could Tait run back and defend with an obvious pulled groin muscle? and to call him useless is a cheap insult to a very unlucky man of great talent.

Lot's of cheap shots on this thread with no substance but a subjective opinion. Tigers played well yesterday, our defending was so much better with Staunton marshalling the backs. Sam Harrison was impressive, as was Parling, Salvi, Morris and Mafi. Lots of positives to take into our next game with our full squad.

And on another defence - Bubbles had a superb game and brought some class to the back line, even despite his handling error, and I don't hear anyone moaning about all the other knock-ons! Alex, Boris etc - Give Bubbles the credit he deserves!!
Has Tait shown anything yet to stop fans slating him, calling it a cheap shot is a bit low. Tait has pulled out of two matches before kick off with a 'strain' and I beleive he will go the same way as robinson.....not many 1st team games now the cavalry are back. A league for Tait I fear!!
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
fentiger
Super User
Super User

Post by fentiger »

I can only comment on what I have seen from Tait. If his groin is so suspect why was he playing and/or why has he not been tested thoroughly before playing?
Also a total contrast to AA a fortnight ago who gave his all in a similar position when injured.
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

fentiger wrote:I can only comment on what I have seen from Tait. If his groin is so suspect why was he playing and/or why has he not been tested thoroughly before playing?
Also a total contrast to AA a fortnight ago who gave his all in a similar position when injured.
Agree AA has got the Tigers mentality and palying for team ethos. Tait seems to be a premadonna at the mom! I feel its a poor signing....injury prone at Sale for years!!
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!