Camilo Parilli-Ocampo

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

elleteejay
Top Cat
Top Cat

Re: Camilo Parilli-Ocampo

Post by elleteejay »

jgriffin wrote:Pity, he looked good the other week. We broke Jimmy Stevens the hooker in training too last year didn't we....shouldn't Tigers training carry a health warning? Also we are now looking threadbare in the front-row - hope Jules is warming up for the season!
I find your comment quite insulting and ignorant " we broke Jimmy Stevens the hooker ..." You are talking about a professional sportsman not a tea plate. A little more respect would be nice !!!
Rugby is a game played by men with odd shaped balls
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

The players cannot be wrapped in cotton wool. Rugby is a tough physical game and need to train in all aspects of the game. Tigers do not go out to get players injured........it is just unfortunate.
Injuries happen and Tigers are not the only club to suffer.

I would rather no injuries happen at all and the medical staff work hard with the players in their rehabilitation.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
mightymouse
Super User
Super User

Post by mightymouse »

many years ago I remember in the club I played for at the time we had 3 broken legs in one summer of pre seaon training. I was there for all three - It was grim - one of them sounded like a pistol shot going off and I was only 2 foot from him at the time and must have recoiled a yard in horror!

Hard grounds and long studs are the killer I think - best to train in astro turf boots in pre-season - only putting boots on for scrummage sessions ( and even then only with a short stud)
dale miller

Post by dale miller »

i agree that the training has to be hard, it no ones fault its just one of them things that happens to some players .i broke my collor bone after only small kock.

he looks a good player and i hope he getts better soon :)
pipkoi

Post by pipkoi »

It's strange that in the Mercury (for as accurate as they ever are) they are still talking about him being one of our reserve/stand ins :smt009
Pip
bwightman
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by bwightman »

Here's hoping for a swift recovery, Camilo!
old one eye
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by old one eye »

Hope to watch you again soon camilo, Good luck and a speedy recovery :smt023
Super User
Super User

Post by 4071 »

pipkoi wrote:It's strange that in the Mercury (for as accurate as they ever are) they are still talking about him being one of our reserve/stand ins :smt009
Well, we are low on numbers. Maybe the plan is to put his leg in a splint and give him a game against Wasps.