A Guide To The Rugby World Cup

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Mitchell

A Guide To The Rugby World Cup

Post by Mitchell »

Where would be the best place to look for a quality guide to the world cup ? when will they be in the shops and and what High street shops are likely to be selling them

Any advice on the subject please
Ben the Tiger
Super User
Super User

Re: A Guide To The Rugby World Cup

Post by Ben the Tiger »

Rugby World had a pool by pool guide magazine which came free with the main magazine, it's not too bad with a feature on the captain, coach and team as a whole. However they've been running for quite a while so I doubt you would be able to get hold of them now. If not I'd try the tabloid's nearer to the competition starting.
Success only comes before work in the dictionary.

"Rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen." Winston Churchill
Tigers27
Tiger Cub

Post by Tigers27 »

For the last 2 World Cups the Times have provided a very good guide, so that will be my choice again this year.
opcws

Post by opcws »

On a similar note, does anyone know where I can find a decent wallchart? Preferably with spaces to write in the pool results and final tables.
Mitchell

Post by Mitchell »

Tigers27 wrote:For the last 2 World Cups the Times have provided a very good guide, so that will be my choice again this year.
Would it be in the Times this weekend as the Tournament starts next week ? i read the Times most days and still have heard nothing about a guide to the World Cup
tigerben
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by tigerben »

Mitchell wrote:
Tigers27 wrote:For the last 2 World Cups the Times have provided a very good guide, so that will be my choice again this year.
Would it be in the Times this weekend as the Tournament starts next week ? i read the Times most days and still have heard nothing about a guide to the World Cup
If i'm remembering correctly from last weeks sunday times theres a RWC pullout in the Sunday Times (this sunday (4th))
Leicester Football Club.
First Back to Back European Champions.
First Club to win an Away Guiness Premiership Play-off Semi-Final.
British by Birth - Welsh by the Grace of God