Englands new kit

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

salcombe bob
Super User
Super User

Re: Englands new kit

Post by salcombe bob »

I think it is daft for England to wear a black strip, and even sillier if they think it will upset the All Blacks!

If they play each other Eng will have to change and anyway, there is NO question at all of them being mistaken for NZ.
Tommy B

Post by Tommy B »

I dont think it has got anything to do with England, i think it is all down to Nike's very clever marketing department, look at all the free publicity it has received. I like the shirt though, looks pretty smart.
Got Ur Tiger?
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

I received my new England shirt today, I haven't bought one for awhile and had been waiting/hoping for something different. I (surprisingly) liked the new black kit so ordered one of those and indulged myself with a number on the back (free of charge through RFU) as I also liked the 'outlined' numbers that adorned the team shirts in the match Vs Wales last weekend. Imagine my despair when the shirt arrived (which I still like the look of - despite it getting more and more like a football shirt) and the number on the back was not only solid white (not outlined) but much much smaller than I expected it to be! Seems like a bit of a half hearted effort to be honest, but then I suppose the number was free!!
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.