Semi-Final Ticket Details UPDATED please read.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Rizzo

Semi-Final Ticket Details UPDATED please read.

Post by Rizzo »

http://www.leicestertigers.com/news/16991.php

Tickets for Leicester Tigers' Aviva Premiership semi-final go on sale to season ticket holders only from Monday online and from the Tigers ticket office on Tuesday.
Victory at Newcastle Falcons on Saturday has booked Tigers a home semi-final on the weekend of May 14/15, though the full line-up and kick-off details will not be confirmed until after Round 22 of Aviva Premiership action. Saracens have already secured a semi-final space, while Gloucester, Northampton Saints, London Irish and Bath battling it out for the two remaining places.

The Aviva Premiership semi-finals are not included in a Tigers season ticket, but season ticket holders will have until 5pm on Tuesday, May 3 to purchase before all remaining seats are released for general sale on May 4.

The Tigers ticket office is closed to visitors on Easter Monday, but ticket purchases will be available online for season ticket holders only at http://www.leicestertigers.com

Sales from the ticket office and the hotline on 0844 856 1880 begin for season ticket holders on Tuesday (April 26).

Special ticket prices apply for this fixture, with season ticket seating from just £15 adult, £5 junior. Prices for all other supporters are from £20 adult seating, £5 junior. Group rates are available for bookings of 20 or more. Contact the Tigers ticket office for details.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
kingol22
Super User
Super User

Re: Semi-Final Ticket Details now up

Post by kingol22 »

Very reasonable pricing well done to the club for getting the details out so quick should be a sellout.
paula123

Post by paula123 »

Great news!!
Should still be plenty of tickets left for us non season ticket holders shouldn't there?Will it be one ticket per season ticket holder?

Can't wait for semi's,hope we get the Saints!!
Castro's no.1 fan!!!
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

Will be plenty of tickets for non-season ticket holders then! Season ticket holders can only guarantee them on Tuesday it looks like?
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
kingol22
Super User
Super User

Post by kingol22 »

Tigersfan90 wrote:Will be plenty of tickets for non-season ticket holders then! Season ticket holders can only guarantee them on Tuesday it looks like?
Tuesday the 3rd of may a week on tuesday
kpb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kpb »

Not sure how many season ticket holders there are altogether but there should be at least 7/8 thousand tickets available on general sale.Plenty to go around but should be a sell out,very reasonable prices. :smt002
POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Well I am away that weekend on a long-planned road trip with a friend, so there's 1 ST holder who won't be able to attend.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Granby
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Granby »

No mention of members being able to purchase ahead of general sale - my understanding was that they got priority ahead of general public for all home games? :smt024 :smt017
Purebob
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Purebob »

Yes, my thoughts too Granby. I have been a member for several years but TBH I struggle to see the benefit of renewing it.
scuff

Post by scuff »

crazy idea!!

so i only get till tuesday to reserve my seat yet the final round wont have been played so we wont know if its saturday or sunday early kick off latezkick off so i run risk of buying a ticket for a game i cant make or risk losing our seats
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

scuff wrote:crazy idea!!

so i only get till tuesday to reserve my seat yet the final round wont have been played so we wont know if its saturday or sunday early kick off latezkick off so i run risk of buying a ticket for a game i cant make or risk losing our seats
No - read the article again or the second comment from kingol22. You have until 5pm a week on Tuesday, i.e. 3rd May and not 26th April.

The club is trying to give people as much time as possible to make arrangements for the weekend of the pay-off semis. If they were to wait until after the last league matches have been played, it would be chaos trying to organise everything in less than a week, i.e. giving ST holders the priority to buy their tickets then giving everyone else chance to buy tickets and getting them posted out in time.

However, it would appear this plan is not to everyone's liking but I'm sure the vast majority of us are happy with it. Well done Tigers - I'll be buying my tickets online on Monday morning.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
paula123

Post by paula123 »

BJ. wrote:
scuff wrote:crazy idea!!

No - read the article again or the second comment from kingol22. You have until 5pm a week on Tuesday, i.e. 3rd May and not 26th April.

The club is trying to give people as much time as possible to make arrangements for the weekend of the pay-off semis. If they were to wait until after the last league matches have been played, it would be chaos trying to organise everything in less than a week, i.e. giving ST holders the priority to buy their tickets then giving everyone else chance to buy tickets and getting them posted out in time.

However, it would appear this plan is not to everyone's liking but I'm sure the vast majority of us are happy with it. Well done Tigers - I'll be buying my tickets online on Monday morning.
Do you know how many tickets ST holders are allowed BJ?
Castro's no.1 fan!!!
butler8
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by butler8 »

i think the point scuff was making is that even having til a week on tuesday we still wont know who and when we will definitely be playing so for some it would still be a step into the unknown.

i think its good to get tickets dished out and sold with only a week between the last game and the semi and for me its easy to fit other commitments around either situation but not everyone can be so flexible

:smt039
kingol22
Super User
Super User

Post by kingol22 »

We will be at home and kick off at either 15:15 on the saturday or 14:30 on the sunday so both are easy enough times to arrange transport for which you will have a week to do. The club should be applauded for getting the tickets out so early and at reasonable prices not moaned at because we dont know who we are playing.
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

paula123 wrote:Do you know how many tickets ST holders are allowed BJ?
No. If you read the article released by the club, you'll know as much as I do.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.