Should the club do more????

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kingol22
Super User
Super User

Re: Should the club do more????

Post by kingol22 »

17,000 tickets sold with an average ticket price of £26 gives the club £442000 If you sold tickets for a reduced price say £10 gives the club £240000 From that i would say that 17,000 at normal price is better that 24,000 at rock bottom prices.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Bill W (2) wrote:
kpbates wrote:When you look at the games played against Leeds/Exeter etc the crowds were around 17000 surley even if they got 5000 more at £5 each it would benefit the clubs finances??Bums on seats is better than empty seats!!!
That a seat is empty is not indicative that it has not been paid for. The club cannot "sell" seats of season ticket holders and sponsors who choose not to turn up.

When I (season ticket holder) was unable to attend six weeks' worth of home games a year ago after surgery, there wasn't an appropriate gap on the terrace either. My "place" had been paid for, but wasn't filled.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Rizzo wrote:
Bill W (2) wrote:
kpbates wrote:When you look at the games played against Leeds/Exeter etc the crowds were around 17000 surley even if they got 5000 more at £5 each it would benefit the clubs finances??Bums on seats is better than empty seats!!!
That a seat is empty is not indicative that it has not been paid for. The club cannot "sell" seats of season ticket holders and sponsors who choose not to turn up.

When I (season ticket holder) was unable to attend six weeks' worth of home games a year ago after surgery, there wasn't an appropriate gap on the terrace either. My "place" had been paid for, but wasn't filled.
Absolutely no-one could fill the gap you left Rizzo!!

:smt048
Still keeping the faith!
butler8
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by butler8 »

problem with selling remaining tickets cheap is that it makes a mockery of paying full whack for a season ticket when you could get match tickets for much less on a game by game basis.

as with most things concerning the modern game its money orientated thats why virtually all the emails i get and adverts on here are for corporate and hospitality packages and seats. obviously my £360 a season is still not enough hehe!!!