Castro signs new contract! (merged threads)

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Rizzo, Tigerbeat, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tigerbeat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5151
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:14 pm
Location: The big wide world

Re: Castro

Post by Tigerbeat » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Castro was in good spirits today joking with Cockers, Peter Toms and one of the medics seemed vert relaxed.
May be a good sign!!

:smt023
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk

Purebob
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1903
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:53 pm
Location: Dudley

Re: Castro

Post by Purebob » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:27 pm

I can also confirm Dan played a blinder today and was in excellent spirits afterward for a man about to leave ! :)

WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2858
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: WIGSTON FIELDS

Re: Castro

Post by WiggoTiger » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Purebob wrote:I can also confirm Dan played a blinder today and was in excellent spirits afterward for a man about to leave ! :)
Simple question can we afford three props who will be away at the WC and not play till about December??

Strength in depth?? Stanko... and ???
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!

tigerben
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Ospreylia

Re: Castro

Post by tigerben » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:08 pm

WiggoTiger wrote:
Purebob wrote:I can also confirm Dan played a blinder today and was in excellent spirits afterward for a man about to leave ! :)
Simple question can we afford three props who will be away at the WC and not play till about December??

Strength in depth?? Stanko... and ???
From this years squad: White, Bucknall, Harris, Bower. 3 of which have played for us this season.

Signed for next season: Kieran Brookes (Newcastle)
Leicester Football Club.
First Back to Back European Champions.
First Club to win an Away Guiness Premiership Play-off Semi-Final.
British by Birth - Welsh by the Grace of God

WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2858
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: WIGSTON FIELDS

Re: Castro

Post by WiggoTiger » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:45 pm

tigerben wrote:
WiggoTiger wrote:
Purebob wrote:I can also confirm Dan played a blinder today and was in excellent spirits afterward for a man about to leave ! :)
Simple question can we afford three props who will be away at the WC and not play till about December??

Strength in depth?? Stanko... and ???
From this years squad: White, Bucknall, Harris, Bower. 3 of which have played for us this season.

Signed for next season: Kieran Brookes (Newcastle)
White ..OK but will he last all the games needed to play, Bucknall not really seen too much of, Brookes sounds good but Harris and Bower I feel not cut out for the highest level.

So our 1st choice Props will be Stanko, White, Brookes and Bucknall. Hope no injuries in the WC period, then after 7 props for two starting places??
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!

mightymouse
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3038
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:30 pm

Re: Castro

Post by mightymouse » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Yesterday as he was coming off - he was signing some autographs coing up the terrace - some wag said "just sign this contract here, Castro"

He looked up and said "Contract? I've already signed that"

not sure if that is were the rumour came from ..................... only thing was....... he didn't say whoose contract he had signed!!!

Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User
Posts: 14868
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:23 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Castro

Post by Bill W (2) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:04 pm

mightymouse wrote:Yesterday as he was coming off - he was signing some autographs coing up the terrace - some wag said "just sign this contract here, Castro"

He looked up and said "Contract? I've already signed that"

not sure if that is were the rumour came from ..................... only thing was....... he didn't say whoose contract he had signed!!!
The renewal of the lease on his restaurant!!

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005

I understand that the negotiations for a prop from Perpignan have been suspended. That is yet another indicator!
Still keeping the faith!

Moose
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 748
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:48 pm
Location: Leicester

Castro signs new contract........

Post by Moose » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:05 pm

.....with us!!

The old man has just had a text from the club (some news service apparently) saying that he's agreed to new terms.

Jay C
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1464
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Castro

Post by Jay C » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Just had the text from the club to say he has signed - great news for the club : lets hope its a long term deal :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

WelfordRoadGirl
Top Cat
Top Cat
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:42 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Castro signs new contract........

Post by WelfordRoadGirl » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:16 pm

I just got that text too !! :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 Woo Hoo !!

pipkoi
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Milford Haven

Re: Castro signs new contract........

Post by pipkoi » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:22 pm

And us both :smt038 :smt026 :smt026
Pip

fentiger
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1647
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 6:32 pm
Location: Wisbech

Re: Castro signs new contract........

Post by fentiger » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Me too, great news :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

Simmo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:53 am
Location: Leicester

Re: Castro signs new contract........

Post by Simmo » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Liking the new breaking news text service.....and this bit of news.
Simmo

Gate
Super User
Super User
Posts: 5523
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:12 pm
Location: London

Re: Castro signs new contract........

Post by Gate » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:28 pm

:smt001

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RAFPvetTiger and 2 guests