Incoming rumours:

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Incoming rumours:

Post by Snorbins »

Did you pick up on the sly Sky comment when interviewing Kitchener "you dont have to play for Leicester to be recognised". Rye smile?
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Snorbins wrote:Did you pick up on the sly Sky comment when interviewing Kitchener "you dont have to play for Leicester to be recognised". Rye smile?
More wry I thought.

:smt018
Still keeping the faith!
Stu_F
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Stu_F »

Kitchener is still under contract so we won't have any negotiations with him because that would be against the rules until 1 March!
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

Stu_F wrote:Kitchener is still under contract so we won't have any negotiations with him because that would be against the rules until 1 March!
The agreement between Premiership clubs is January 1st... championship clubs is the 1st March which i think is what you're getting at? If its a Premiership team speaking to a championship player im not sure which date must be adhered to.

That could be irrelevant if Wuss said its ok to talk to him...
Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Snorbins »

thanks bill! been down with flu for 2 weeks and now need to get gin back in my system.
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Snorbins wrote:thanks bill! been down with flu for 2 weeks and now need to get gin back in my system.
Great antidote and recuperant for and from flu gin!

:smt016 :smt016 :smt016
Still keeping the faith!
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

I refer you all back to the article above in the local rag down here (link on Page 3 of this thread)...seems 'tis already a done deal, or at least Glaws are out of the running.

Kitchener is top drawer :smt023
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Post by TTRITH »

Seems that Lucas is off to France according to the Rugby Paper.
The Rugby Paper wrote:Leicester winger Lucas Amorosino is set for a money-spinning move to France where he will join montpellier.
Not surprised, will be a shame to lose him, but we'd be without him for the first half of the season anyway...
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

TTRITH wrote:Seems that Lucas is off to France according to the Rugby Paper.
The Rugby Paper wrote:Leicester winger Lucas Amorosino is set for a money-spinning move to France where he will join montpellier.
Not surprised, will be a shame to lose him, but we'd be without him for the first half of the season anyway...
That would be disappointing. He has a lot of talent. But has struggled with injury, and not had much of a chance when fit. Hopefully Tait would go some way to covering his ability to make some magic.
Jay C
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jay C »

Thought Kitchener looked great for the Saxons yesterday - sign him up I say !!
Tigerbob
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigerbob »

A VERY promising English International lock from Worcester ... hmmm Now where have I heard that before? :smt017

I hope Worcester don't break him before the end of the season!
Sherpa2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Sherpa2 »

Talk of Dan leaving in the Mercury: http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/t ... ticle.html

Also, at the end of the article Cockers mentions we will be losing our Argentinians (plural) for the world cup so perhaps Lucas still has a future with us.
I used to be indecisive now I just can't make up my mind
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

Sherpa2 wrote:Talk of Dan leaving in the Mercury: http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/t ... ticle.html

Also, at the end of the article Cockers mentions we will be losing our Argentinians (plural) for the world cup so perhaps Lucas still has a future with us.
You just scared the carp (intentional spelling mistake since it won't let me put :censored: ) out of me. My first thought was Dan Cole not Dan Hipkiss. As for plural Argentineans, I'm guessing Cockers was referring to Marcos and Horacio, not Lucas.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
Sherpa2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Sherpa2 »

BJ. wrote:
Sherpa2 wrote:Talk of Dan leaving in the Mercury: http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/t ... ticle.html

You just scared the carp (intentional spelling mistake since it won't let me put :censored: ) out of me. My first thought was Dan Cole not Dan Hipkiss. As for plural Argentineans, I'm guessing Cockers was referring to Marcos and Horacio, not Lucas.
Sorry about that BJ, totally unintentional. I did think about the Marcos, Horacio, Lucas combinations but it just read to me that he was referring to all our current Argentinians - could just be wishful thinking of course.
I used to be indecisive now I just can't make up my mind
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

Cockers also referred to our Samoans (plural) but there's only Alesana since Manu is now a proper Englishman. :smt002
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.