Llanelli trip -All Scarlets v Leicester threads merged here.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

ScarletPimpernel

Llanelli trip -All Scarlets v Leicester threads merged here.

Post by ScarletPimpernel »

anyone venturing down to gods country to witness your tawdry tiggers taken to task by the sublimely supreme scarlets?

it'll be 15 big pussies vs 16 with our singing from the terrace you lot better bring your lemsip and best voices if you want to compete
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Re: Llanelli trip

Post by Darc Tiger »

Dont mention the 16th man...
bluntiger
Super User
Super User

Post by bluntiger »

Have you signed Lee Byrne? Is he fit again? Very experienced as a 16th man me thinks!
Always a Tiger
Tiger_in_Birmingham
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger_in_Birmingham »

ScarletPimpernel wrote:anyone venturing down to gods country to witness your tawdry tiggers taken to task by the sublimely supreme scarlets?

it'll be 15 big pussies vs 16 with our singing from the terrace you lot better bring your lemsip and best voices if you want to compete
I'm hoping to be there in the same place I was for the Dragons game on Saturday. If I am I can't see the Scarlets fans 'drowning out' the Tigers fans. Still plenty of heart in the club but since leaving Stradey a lot of the fan's heart has been lost unfortunately, not the same atmosphere it used to be. The biggest issue is the terrace is on the opposite side to most of the 'home' fans with season tickets. If the terrace was on the same side they'd soon whip up a frenzy with plenty of noise

I'll be standing with my other half's family who are all Scarlets fans hoping that I'll still get a lift and a bed for the night if we put another 40+ points on them
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

ScarletPimpernel wrote:anyone venturing down to gods country to witness your tawdry tiggers taken to task by the sublimely supreme scarlets?

For an opening post, this clown sure knows how to make friends.

Will I be going to Lanolin or however it's spelt? No! I remember back to April 2007 when I was spat at, swore at and verbally threatened by so-called rugby supporters after a match. These were some of the visitors for the Heineken Cup semi-final at the Walkers Stadium between the Tigers and the Scarlets.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
PGD
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by PGD »

BJ. wrote:

For an opening post, this clown sure knows how to make friends.

Will I be going to Lanolin or however it's spelt? No! I remember back to April 2007 when I was spat at, swore at and verbally threatened by so-called rugby supporters after a match. These were some of the visitors for the Heineken Cup semi-final at the Walkers Stadium between the Tigers and the Scarlets.
This was the ONLY game I've been to where I've seen rugby supporters fighting. What was so funny was that they were both in Llanelli jerseys. Totally whiffled, they were having a ineffective fist slinging over spilt beer after the game. Two Tigers who made me look small lifted them apart with bear hugs & pointed them in opposite directions. Game over.

Leics beer stronger than they're used to in the valleys these days?
jack
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by jack »

Bit of football mentality in the opening post methinks.
Tigers - true Champions!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I am taking the original post as being meant as "rugby banter" - of the sledging kind, but I am keeping a close eye on this thread and any posts which overstep the mark will be removed or edited.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Rizzo wrote:I am taking the original post as being meant as "rugby banter" - of the sledging kind, but I am keeping a close eye on this thread and any posts which overstep the mark will be removed or edited.
Would anyone other than the Welsh dare overstep the mark without permission of the fourth official? Oh yes Jules did on Sunday!!
Still keeping the faith!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I'm not the fourth official. Tigerbeat and I are joint referees and as such we are the collective arbiter of decisions. The fourth official would be the Club where certain situations have to be reported for advice/instruction.

And there are a lot of very nice Welsh people. A minority may be not nice, but then that goes for pretty much any other nationality too. Let's ease off on the anti-Welsh jokes please.
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Rizzo wrote:I'm not the fourth official. Tigerbeat and I are joint referees and as such we are the collective arbiter of decisions. The fourth official would be the Club where certain situations have to be reported for advice/instruction.

And there are a lot of very nice Welsh people. A minority may be not nice, but then that goes for pretty much any other nationality too. Let's ease off on the anti-Welsh jokes please.
Sorry Rizzo. I was seeking to lighten it not enflame.

And you and Tigerbeat do yourself a disservice. As the referees the fourth official is your servant. The Club are the disciplinary panel!!

Peace and love to all, including the Welsh!
Still keeping the faith!
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

Rizzo wrote:And there are a lot of very nice Welsh people.
You must have good eyesight.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

BJ. wrote:

I do. And I know some very nice Welsh people too :)
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Rizzo wrote:
BJ. wrote:

I do. And I know some very nice Welsh people too :)

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 Lots has become some! :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
Still keeping the faith!
ScarletPimpernel

Post by ScarletPimpernel »

Rizzo wrote:I am taking the original post as being meant as "rugby banter" - of the sledging kind, but I am keeping a close eye on this thread and any posts which overstep the mark will be removed or edited.
Naturally Rizzo, no offence intended other than a little bit of stirring with me wooden spoon. :smt005 :smt046