Tickets Pick N' Mix

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

rob81
Tiger Cub

Tickets Pick N' Mix

Post by rob81 »

Hi, did anyone else receive a call last week about saving money on tickets if you bought a few games together? I just wondered because the lady said she would email me the groupings and I never received them, plus also she said you could only purchase them from her. Could just be me with my sceptical head on.
JWM
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Tickets Pick N' Mix

Post by JWM »

No, I had this and I checked it out with HQ to make sure it was ok, which it is.

It is an offer only to those who bought PnM last season, but a ticket for three games, one from each pool and get a massive £5 off the total... And you have to choose by 9th August.

For £1.67 per ticket discount, I'd rather have a bit more planning time.
ST in new Clubhouse stand ... sadly, my back's no longer up to standing :-(
tonyw

Post by tonyw »

Season Ticket sales have not been as high as expected so the club are trying to generate a bit of " up front" income, with some of the games on Friday evenings and different weekend kick off times some people find it hard to attend due to work commitments and travel difficulties, so opt to pick the games they know they can attend rather than buy a season ticket which makes it very expensive.
wolves tigger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by wolves tigger »

I hear what you say Tony w , but i think the club may have to be carefull cause if they continue to do offers on tickets ie season tickets which yes i took them up on , there may come a time when they have had most of the ticket money / value and there could be a cash void if you see what i mean :smt017 I know this has gone off the thread subject a bit but hey :smt003 roll on :smt039
JWM
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JWM »

To make a season ticket worthwhile financially, you have to be able to attend 14 or even 15 of the 16 home matches it covers. You don't get that much 'discount' per game so to speak; and with the added day/time lottery of the scheduling roulette to suit TV providers, which is not known when STs go on sale, no wonder ST sales are down... :smt009
ST in new Clubhouse stand ... sadly, my back's no longer up to standing :-(
zee

Post by zee »

so does anybody know how many season ticket holders we have for the coming season? and what was it last season? :smt011
arickett

Post by arickett »

I believe it was just over 13,000 last year, and there was an article a few weeks ago saying club had sold over 12,000.

The number of season tickets sold is likely to go down for the next few years not just because of the time issue but also as the multi years deals unwind and a big driver behind the large sales of season tickets at the ground was avaialbity when every game was a sell out it paid to get your ticket up front and secure a good view with the extra seats you can afford to wait and see.