New Away Shirt

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

hww27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: New Away Shirt

Post by hww27 »

The training kit is quite nice from what I've seen of it - hope they do get it in the shop.
Proud member of the Tom Youngs Fan Club :)
deadlifter

Post by deadlifter »

Just a quickie will the home shirt stay the same next season or will it be changed
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

Just a quickie will the home shirt stay the same next season or will it be changed
Shirts are changed in alternate years, away shirt will be changed this year whilst the home kit will stay the same. Next year the home kit will change whilst the away kit will stay the same. Hence guarenteeing two years of relevance to any shirt the club produces but at the same time always having a new one to sell.

Bean's Tiger idea is awesome! Then again the old white and burgundy ones were really nice.
deadlifter

Post by deadlifter »

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated :smt023
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

Mr Bean wrote:Bright orange shirt with black toger stripes
like a tiger :smt003 :smt003

http://blogs.dailyrecord.co.uk/football ... 1495_1.jpg

:smt017
WooWoo

Post by WooWoo »

So is the new shirt the one shown in today's "Summer Sale" email???

if so ... very nice, black with red sholders... and a black and red tigers logo....
agoodetiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by agoodetiger »

I think you will find that is a t-shirt that has been available for a long time and is in fact green.

The new training shirt is black with silver (I think) flashes - it's been around for a while but never on sale. The academy lads have been pictured in black tarining shirts for a while as well.
tigerwoodz

Post by tigerwoodz »

I also heared about the black/gold design being pushed by CAT. I can see why they woul want it and I think our lads would look pretty good dominating the field in black!
Mr Me
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

They can pust it all they like - black is obviously a dark colour and our current home strip is "Predominantly Dark" which means our away strip must be "predominantly light".
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Gate wrote:
Mr Bean wrote:Bright orange shirt with black toger stripes
like a tiger :smt003 :smt003

http://blogs.dailyrecord.co.uk/football ... 1495_1.jpg

:smt017
http://www.shoprugby.com/magners-league ... t-3097.htm
tigersince74
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by tigersince74 »

There was a guy in the crowd last night who was wearing a gold shirt with black short sleeves, black shoulders and a black band around the chest with small some white flashes. It was a player quality shirt with cotton traders logo. The sponsors CATERPILLAR on the black chest band and CAT on the left sleeve and the Matt Hampson logo on the right sleeve.

It looked okay.

I have a picture but how do I post it?

If it is the new away shirt it matches the trucks in the in the corner of Caterpillar/Goldsmiths stands. Yes Goldsmiths! However, the current club crest was not on show and in its place was the tigers head from a few seasons ago so maybe just a sample?

The new training kit was being worn by staff it is black and silver a previously stated.
SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

tigersince74 wrote:There was a guy in the crowd last night who was wearing a gold shirt with black short sleeves, black shoulders and a black band around the chest with small some white flashes. It was a player quality shirt with cotton traders logo. The sponsors CATERPILLAR on the black chest band and CAT on the left sleeve and the Matt Hampson logo on the right sleeve.

It looked okay.

I have a picture but how do I post it?

If it is the new away shirt it matches the trucks in the in the corner of Caterpillar/Goldsmiths stands. Yes Goldsmiths! However, the current club crest was not on show and in its place was the tigers head from a few seasons ago so maybe just a sample?

The new training kit was being worn by staff it is black and silver a previously stated.
Think this one is from the corporate sevens event which was just after the final, i saw someone wearing same shirt at the final and thought it looked smart then.
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.
JWM
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JWM »

All this talk of yellow and black sounds a bit too much like PESTS to me! :smt019
ST in new Clubhouse stand ... sadly, my back's no longer up to standing :-(
Minty

Post by Minty »

All of the young lads that were in training kit after the 7's were all in Black with Silver kit, including, bags, polo's & bottoms too.

SO assuming that its a similar format to previous years the tracksuits and shirts etc are all similar colours to those of the change strip.

So i'd Guess at Black & Silver of some design. :smt023
Rykard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Rykard »

Was in the shop at the weekend and they didn't know anything..
cheers
Rich