2010 / 11 Fixture List

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

redlakie

Re: 2010 / 11 Fixture List

Post by redlakie »

Away to the Saints first weekend! Exeter on New Years Day ... Crikey ... http://www.guinnesspremiership.com/fixtures
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

http://www.leicestertigers.com/rugby/fixtures.php

Starting away to Northampton :smt023
Exeter away 1/2 jan - so much for the weather request

L.Irish home to end the season Hmmmm

According to that we are at Home against Sale on Boxing Day....thought LCFC ere at Home, who's gonna give it up then? considering they're already confirmed as a Live TV match........will they have both on the same day despite previous statements, or will we be moving?
Last edited by WhitecapTiger on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Northampton away!!!!
fogba
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by fogba »

Now available

http://www.guinnesspremiership.com/fixtures

Sorry, too slow - getting old!
Irish by birth, Munster by the grace of God, now living in Leicester for my sins.
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Perhaps some wiser heads can enlighten me but where are the /b]actual[ dates a opposed to "any time over these three days"? Or have I missed something?
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
doogie

Post by doogie »

Tigers at home to Bath the weekend of the 22nd October, which is 2 weeks before the autumn internationals begin. So Lewis should play.

Our 1st 3 away games ... Saints, Wasps, Saracens! Tough start.
kingol22
Super User
Super User

Post by kingol22 »

Actual day not confirmed due to tv. Also would expect us to give up the boxing day game.
hww27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by hww27 »

Phew!!!

How do I prioritise which games to go for annual leave for???

Have got Exeter, both Falcons matches of course, Bath for my birthday present :smt003 and Sarries. Should also make Harlequins and Wasps for OH's 40th, and of course the last match of the season.

Some pretty tough fixtures there methinks!!!
Proud member of the Tom Youngs Fan Club :)
zee

Post by zee »

Assuming tv doesnt intervene then we have several clashes with LCFC:

Sat 27th November
Tigers v Falcons
LCFC v Forest

I have a feeling the police may move LCFC game here to the Sunday and an early kick off to avoid trouble, good excuse given the clash.

Sun 26th December Boxing Day
Tigers v Sale
LCFC v Leeds United

cant see anything other than the footy being prioritised here, one of City's biggest games.

Sat 19th February
Tigers v Wasps
LCFC v Bristol City

We should get this game kept on the Saturday as compensation I imagine?

This is without Heineken Cup/FA cup games which will add to the confusion, though I imagine Sky and BBC and Setanta may dictate to clubs anyhow on some.
jonfez
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by jonfez »

Tigers v Sale
LCFC v Leeds United
According to the GP website (http://www.guinnesspremiership.com/news/14102.php): "each team is guaranteed a home match on either Boxing Day or New Year's Day"

As we are in Exeter on NYD we should be at home on boxing day. I won't hold my breath though. Will be interesting to see if the football is moved.
Support the Matt Hampson Trust

www.matthampson.co.uk
Tyler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Tyler »

Pity the poor new boys, Glawst at kingsholm then Tigers at Welford Road....OUCH!! :smt118 :smt092 :smt027
The maul is back! JUSTICE !
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Tyler wrote:Pity the poor new boys, Glawst at kingsholm then Tigers at Welford Road....OUCH!! :smt118 :smt092 :smt027
Known in the trade as a baptism of fire!!

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003
Still keeping the faith!
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

"Exeter Chiefs will begin their first ever Premiership Rugby campaign at Sandy Park with a match against South West rivals Gloucester Rugby.4Share

After facing Bryan Redpath's team at Sandy Park, the newly promoted Chiefs face a trip to Welford Road to play the reigning Champions Leicester Tigers in round two."

According to the GP website, Chiefs have Glaws at Home first match, not Kingsholm, completely different kettle of fish, be a pushover for them :smt002 then their dander will be up for their trip to the reigning champions.........with nothing for them to lose, except a little pride maybe! :smt002
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
Tyler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Tyler »

WhitecapTiger wrote:"Exeter Chiefs will begin their first ever Premiership Rugby campaign at Sandy Park with a match against South West rivals Gloucester Rugby.4Share

After facing Bryan Redpath's team at Sandy Park, the newly promoted Chiefs face a trip to Welford Road to play the reigning Champions Leicester Tigers in round two."

According to the GP website, Chiefs have Glaws at Home first match, not Kingsholm, completely different kettle of fish, be a pushover for them :smt002 then their dander will be up for their trip to the reigning champions.........with nothing for them to lose, except a little pride maybe! :smt002
Your quite right our kid my apologies in the excitement I made a mistake whoops! :smt025 :butthead:
The maul is back! JUSTICE !
zee

Post by zee »

jonfez wrote:
Tigers v Sale
LCFC v Leeds United
According to the GP website (http://www.guinnesspremiership.com/news/14102.php): "each team is guaranteed a home match on either Boxing Day or New Year's Day"

As we are in Exeter on NYD we should be at home on boxing day. I won't hold my breath though. Will be interesting to see if the football is moved.
This wont happen and LCFC will get the plum date again.

LCFC will get the priority because they play again on the Tuesday 28th aswell so cannot possibly move the game.