Unsavoury Tigers fan

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

exiledospreys

Unsavoury Tigers fan

Post by exiledospreys »

Having been in paris on the weekend to watch the final, we was getting on to the tube which was very busy, and a guy pushed passed the girlfriend with some force i asked him to be careful as she was pregnant, he went on a foul mouthed rant, then at the next stop when people came on the tram stated women shouldnt be at rugby matched especially pregnant ones, the started calling us Skum and thinsg like that, which other fans heared and commented on plus even his own friends where telling him to shut up, this guy totally showed leicester up, the rest of teh fans we meet from leicester where great and had a laugh and the joke with.
Good luck on sat
bluntiger
Super User
Super User

Re: Unsavoury Tigers fan

Post by bluntiger »

Add in the magical ingredient (booze) and it's effects on some people is extraordinary. Most people get merry, some just get tired. But most just have good-natured fun.

But there is a small minority that just get very agressive, confrontational and larey and they start to pick fights and look for trouble. It can be the most mild of people that are thus effected. In my experience, they make terrible company in all respects.
Always a Tiger
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

Every club has them unfortunately... :smt012
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by voice of the crumbie »

Some of them even stalk the forums...........
Who can you mean, jg?
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

Very sorry to hear that, exiledospreys. Please don't tar us all with that one brush.

Look forward to our next match, and the banter on the crumbie!
Valhalla I am coming!