Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Tigers Travel to the GP Final

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

stevetelcom2000 wrote:
Mr P wrote:Huge thanks to Steve and Ernie @ Bakers Arms. Popped in tonight (my 1st ever visit), to arrange my travel for Saturday. What a welcome, a top bunch in there who made me and my 3yr old boy so very welcome.

Sky Sports News were filming the build up to the game with the locals, and my boy managed to get in the background, foreground and generally anywhere he could in front of camera!!!! (due to be shown on the morning slot tomorrow by the way)

All in all, a good couple of hours at a great pub, with great people.

Thanks again guys (and girls!). See you all on Saturday for a cracker-lackin day!!

Cheers! :smt023
Top man, I'm sure you will have a great day on Saturday.
:drinkers: :smt034 :smt035 :drinkers: :partyman: :toimonster:
It's just been on Sky Sports News, It will be on again in less then an hour. Ernie singing :smt034 lol
Mr P
Top Cat
Top Cat
Location: Roade. (yes its Northampton!!!) Tiger through and through!!

Post by Mr P »

Dont worry Steve, we set Sky + on Sky Sports News for the whole day just in case!!! A good little piece, but not sure about Ernie's singing!!!!

Thanks again mate, see you on Saturday bright and early. :smt030 :smt030 :smt030 :smt023 :smt023
Headers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Headers »

Bus 2 was spot on had a great driver and a great bunch of suporters what a fantastic day and back home for 11.30pm feet up and a glass of whisky :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023
is growing bonsai a big thing
WirralExile
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by WirralExile »

I was on Coach 10 with a lady friend and the journey home was one of the best I have ever had. We were sat towards the back of the coach and had some fantastic banter with a group of lads there, one of whom was planning to get on a plane to Tenerife at some uncivilised time this morning. So to all on Coach 10, "Eddie" and "SJP" say thanks for a great trip! I haven't laughed so much in years - my cheeks ached when we made it back to Welford Road!
Wirral Exile
Same birthplace as Oz, but not quite as lippy!
Mr P
Top Cat
Top Cat
Location: Roade. (yes its Northampton!!!) Tiger through and through!!

Post by Mr P »

:smt023 :smt030 :smt023 :smt030 HUGE THANKS TO ERNIE, STEVE AND ALL THOSE AT THE BAKERS ARMS :smt023 :smt030 :smt023 :smt030 :smt023 :smt030

If I thought we were made to feel welcome on Wednesday evening, it was nothing compared matchday!! Hats off to "Munster Steve" for somehow bringing the numbers together and getting the wheels turning onto the M1 (hot on the heels of Ernies lovely bacon and sausage sarnies!!)

Great banter on the way down, carefully planned parking of the coach at The Winning Post Pub, a short stroll from the ground.

What can we say about the game, although i havnt watched it again on TV just yet, it felt like one of the best games for a few years.

The return coach trip was equally as entertaining, drunken bingo is always a winner!! Almost forgetting that Ernie's curry and beer festival was awaiting us on our return.

It is certainly one of the best away games/day I have been on for many a year, my 3 mates are all in agreement.

I cannot recommend these guys enough. If you need coach travel in the future, look no further than the Bakers Arms.

Great work, and a massive thanks to all those concerned.

The Pearson travel party will certainly be journeying again, hopefully soon!!