Guinness Premiership Final discussion

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

rob81
Tiger Cub

Re: Guinness Premiership Final discussion

Post by rob81 »

I made a buy in now deal with a London Irish fan on Ebay and then he sold them to someone else! You can imagine what I think of him now! Anyone know if Tigers are selling junior tickets as I notice Sarries are and I'd be after an adult and a junior?
doogie

Post by doogie »

rob81 wrote:I made a buy in now deal with a London Irish fan on Ebay and then he sold them to someone else! You can imagine what I think of him now! Anyone know if Tigers are selling junior tickets as I notice Sarries are and I'd be after an adult and a junior?
Yes they are. I just got my tickets from the ticket office for me and Doogie Jnr in Block L9. Mine was £45 ... under 16 tickets ... £10!!!!!!! Well chuffed.
rob81
Tiger Cub

Post by rob81 »

Thanks for the reply Doogie. Anyone know if you can get the junior price online? My 8 year old daughter's a member but I'm not so it's sit an wait until Saturday now.
doogie

Post by doogie »

rob81 wrote:Thanks for the reply Doogie. Anyone know if you can get the junior price online? My 8 year old daughter's a member but I'm not so it's sit an wait until Saturday now.
I couldn't figure a way to do it. I could only buy 1 ticket when I logged in even though we are both ST holders and went to the game yesterday. Try phoning the ticket office and see if they can help you. They may be able to make an exception as your daughter is so young.
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

does anyone know if we will be playing in green red and white or pale blue? when will the decision be made?
bluntiger
Super User
Super User

Post by bluntiger »

CJ wrote:does anyone know if we will be playing in green red and white or pale blue? when will the decision be made?
We are definitely designated the 'home' team as we were last year so will have the honour of wearing our home kit, which we were denied last season only because Irish's home kit (green and white) and their away kit (white and green) both clashed with ours even though we played at WR with them in their second kit. Hence we had to play in our (sky blue) away kit.

This season, expect us to be wearing the red, green and white.
Always a Tiger
Tiger Nick

Post by Tiger Nick »

Hi

Just wondered if anyone is staying at the Ramada Jarvis Hotel Heathrow and fancied meeting up before the big match?

Also, where are people meeting before the game or is it a given that it's at 'The Cabbage Patch'?

Moderator - if this post is in the wrong section, please move to the appropriate area. Many thanks.

Hope to hear from all of you soon!

Nick and Nikki
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Tiger Nick wrote:Hi

Just wondered if anyone is staying at the Ramada Jarvis Hotel Heathrow and fancied meeting up before the big match?

Also, where are people meeting before the game or is it a given that it's at 'The Cabbage Patch'?

Moderator - if this post is in the wrong section, please move to the appropriate area. Many thanks.

Nick and Nikki
I think Tiger fans should just make their way to the ground and be modest. Saracens in their last two appearances at Franklins Gardens have "formed up" and "paraded" to the ground with banners waving. Blackshirts R us with Doctor Venter!
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
Tiger Nick

Post by Tiger Nick »

Old Hob wrote:
Tiger Nick wrote:Hi

Nick and Nikki
I think Tiger fans should just make their way to the ground and be modest. Saracens in their last two appearances at Franklins Gardens have "formed up" and "paraded" to the ground with banners waving. Blackshirts R us with Doctor Venter!

Thanks for replying Old Hob. Quite happy and capable to be modest but out of all the Tigers fans that will be going to the big day, there must be a watering hole that people will be going to as opposed to straight to the ground? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks again.

Nick
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

will there be a Tigers shop at Twickenham as in previous years?
Purebob
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Purebob »

As for me and my house WE WILL SUPPORT THE TIGERS !

Palpable excitement in my family looking forward to Saturday !

HUGE stakes, vengeance or ignominy: precious silverware or nowt.

I doubt we'll breathe for the duration of the match ( unless we get 25 points ahead within thirty minutes :)

Never mind the premise of the playoffs, or the citing debacle. Support our team as we press on for glory or dishonour !

COME ON YOU TIGERS !!
Smurphswillgetya
Super User
Super User

Post by Smurphswillgetya »

Purebob - agree with you about the breathing. I hate going to finals because they are so tense. I am on edge all the time even if we are two or three scores up I fear the worst until the final whistle. But guess what - I always go and put myself through the agony and pain just to get behind the lads. :smt027 :smt027 :smt027
Of course this is my own opinion and other posters may have a different perceived factual viewpoint.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

CJ wrote:does anyone know if we will be playing in green red and white or pale blue? when will the decision be made?

I would think so - there are certainly special commemorative t shirts now advertised on the home page.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
tigermad
Super User
Super User

Post by tigermad »

:smt030 :smt030 :smt030 :smt030

It should be a cracking affair at Twickenham this weekend and Leicester should retain their Guinness Premiership crown but it will be a close affair against Saracens. What do you think? Starting XV?
Philip J Gray