News on Manu

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Re: News on Manu

Post by Bill W (2) »

POSTIGER wrote:My uncle works for the Immigration and Passport Dept in Leicester, I'll give him a buzz and get this one pushed through ASAP! :smt023
Won't do you any good!

I have said before, twice, on this forum - although granted on the second occasion the thread was deleted - he has to apply for a work permit at the British Embassy (or Consulate or High Commision or whatever) in the Country issuing his passport. He (and his brothers) are having a four week break there this summer. And, of course, if granted, it would not be restricted to Leicester Tigers.
Still keeping the faith!
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Purebob wrote:FWIW 36 was being LOVELY to my 13 YO son, chatting and encouraging and I asked him if he was going to Saints. He laughed and said " I MUST be a prospect if that cr@p is starting already !". The answer was a categoric "no" :)

"Well he would say that wouldn't he!"

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003
Still keeping the faith!
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

Brilliant news!

Looks like we wont been a replacement for Mauger and Vesty after all with Manu and Billy T looking about ready to step up!

O & U! :smt003
tonyw

Post by tonyw »

Darc Tiger wrote:Brilliant news!

Looks like we wont been a replacement for Mauger and Vesty after all with Manu and Billy T looking about ready to step up!

O & U! :smt003
I think the fact that 36 has not even made the bench this week while a player who is leaving has speakes for itself. Hope they treat him better at Franklins Gardens :smt017
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

Nah. Could be Vestys last game at WR. Nice gesture to him, gets to say goodbye to the crowd, a privilege Mauger didnt really get.

Plenty of room in the squad next year for Billy. And he isnt the kind of prima-donna big headed type who demands to be 1st choice. He seems a very grounded lad, and he loves the club. And Purebob's quote is reassuring.
tonyw

Post by tonyw »

Darc Tiger wrote:Nah. Could be Vestys last game at WR. Nice gesture to him, gets to say goodbye to the crowd, a privilege Mauger didnt really get.

Plenty of room in the squad next year for Billy. And he isnt the kind of prima-donna big headed type who demands to be 1st choice. He seems a very grounded lad, and he loves the club. And Purebob's quote is reassuring.
Seeing as how Vesty didn"t get a look in looks like i was probably right!
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Post by TTRITH »

tonyw wrote: Seeing as how Vesty didn"t get a look in looks like i was probably right!
So the fact Johne was on the bench ahead of Ambrosino (sp.) means he's offski as well does it?

12T is still young and would get less of a look in at saints then he would here.
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
tonyw

Post by tonyw »

TTRITH wrote:
tonyw wrote: Seeing as how Vesty didn"t get a look in looks like i was probably right!
So the fact Johne was on the bench ahead of Ambrosino (sp.) means he's offski as well does it?

12T is still young and would get less of a look in at saints then he would here.
I didnt say he was off other people did. What i cant understand is why Cockeril isnt giving Amorisino 12ts game time in a game that would not have hurt instead of picking no-hopers like Staunton!