Who do we LEAST want to win HC?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Rizzo

Re: Who do we LEAST want to win HC?

Post by Rizzo »

Not really bothered who wins it - if it isn't Tigers it's irrelevant :smt002 :smt003
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Rizzo wrote:Not really bothered who wins it - if it isn't Tigers it's irrelevant :smt002 :smt003
Please Ms. Moderator - are you suggesting that Ospreys and/ or Munster/Leinster are/could be irrelevant? You will get accused of being racist and bigoted shortly.
Still keeping the faith!
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

This is fast becoming a forum I no longer recognise,going down hill rapidly into twelve year old style name calling.
Sad for a club that "used" to be able to say it had a good,knowledgeable rugby fan base.

Getting to the o.p,I am sure the french have collectively made an effort to target this years competition with a "home" final in the off-ing.Good luck to all the clubs and their fans,I am sure the best team will win.(Preferably a GP team :smt002 )
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
Blabyboy

Post by Blabyboy »

i hope B12T wins it.....
The sooner we get done, the more we can do !
Stu_F
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Stu_F »

Are we talking in general?

Wasps!!
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Least want to win a trophy? What an odd question.

I'd like to see a French side in the final, if only to add to the atmosphere in Paris. Looking forward to the occasion.
TigerS2
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigerS2 »

What was it like in Dublin after the Final? as I will be there for a family get together for a few days from that weekend. (we are not Irish) I would imagine there will be a party atmosphere if Leinster happen to win again.
sloper55
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by sloper55 »

Leicester Tigers..... oops! forgot you already out. Never mind I'll have to think about this a bit harder... sod it i'll stick with my 1st answer. 2010 and 2011. Wait for it..... :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003
kingol22 wrote:anyone except ospreys can win it as far as im concerned. preferably clermont so that we can say we beat the champs.
Life is Ospreylia the one true Welsh Region.
westy154
Super User
Super User

Post by westy154 »

I'll whisper this first bit, but I would quite like the Saints to go far in the competition and possibly even win it. On the other hand though, i would really not like our bestest local rivals to be able to say they have won it as many times as we have.

Likewise with Leinster. Nothing against them, but it would be nice to still have that back-to back thing.

Ignoring who I don't want to see win it, I would love to see a Stade v Saints final, with our Parisian cousins taking the honours.
John
---
He is able to lift up a heavy object when that heavy object says "lift me now".
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

I would quite like to see the old Stade F get some reward for years of underachievement, so I'd say I least want to win ... anyone but Stade. Otherwise, I'd quite like to see Sprays get thoroughly tonked, Munster lose to somebody's last-minute penalhy or drop goal, and Leinster to go down with 12 men after a yellow-card blizzard.

Apart from that, I wouldn't actually feel stabbing pains if the old Thamptonians Who Smell Of Wee won the whole thing. They'd have to die if they kept the One True Club Of The Faith from the GP playoff bauble, though.
kingol22
Super User
Super User

Post by kingol22 »

sloper55 wrote:Leicester Tigers..... oops! forgot you already out. Never mind I'll have to think about this a bit harder... sod it i'll stick with my 1st answer. 2010 and 2011. Wait for it..... :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003
kingol22 wrote:anyone except ospreys can win it as far as im concerned. preferably clermont so that we can say we beat the champs.
slopper i was not saying i didnt want ospreys to win it as it really doesnt bother me i was saying that any of the quarter finalists could win it except imo ospreys as they are simply not a good enough team to beat someone like munster or toulose in a big game.
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Least want to win? That would certainly be Ospreys (not liked them after the false accusations over JW)!

Also like to see Saints win tonight and get to the final to keep some English interest and then loose to Clermont in Paris.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Bill W (2) wrote:
Rizzo wrote:Not really bothered who wins it - if it isn't Tigers it's irrelevant :smt002 :smt003
Please Ms. Moderator - are you suggesting that Ospreys and/ or Munster/Leinster are/could be irrelevant? You will get accused of being racist and bigoted shortly.

Nah, just that I lose interest a bit if Tigers aren't involved. I suppose if pushed I'd go for either Stade or Munster.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
chinnjamie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chinnjamie »

I would like Saints to win it to be honest, if not them then i don't really care.