Today's game & a happy new year

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Cyprus Tiger

Today's game & a happy new year

Post by Cyprus Tiger »

Hi everyone :smt006 although i could not be there today i did as usual listen on the radio and thought it seemed a good game. I would like to wish allbeit late all Tigers supporters a very happy christmas and an even better new year and lets get the double this year. We're coming over in the new year so i'm hoping to get to a couple of games those that aren't sold out allready that is. just to mention the lads namesake over here the Paphos tigers are doing great aswell they currently top the championship and they won it ouright last season so til i get over hopefuly sometime in January once again all the best for the new year. Cyprus Tiger. :smt038 :smt041
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Re: Today's game & a happy new year

Post by tigerburnie »

Same to you,bet it's terrible in all that heat in the med eh?,tough job and someones got to do it :smt004
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
Cyprus Tiger

Re: Today's game & a happy new year

Post by Cyprus Tiger »

Hi unfortunatley we do get winters here to although wev'e not had the snow well unless you go up into the troodos mountain range where they ski in the winter weve had quite a rainy and in places floody start to winter we were told we had as much rain in two weeks as you guys over there had in the last couple of months all at once and the thunder and lightning was relentless virtually non stop for five days but i must say very spectcular one of the reasons i like to be here and of course the good summers but still looking forward to coming back for a few days and as i said maybe catch a couple of games at the same time.