South Africa tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

salcombe bob
Super User
Super User

South Africa tickets

Post by salcombe bob »

I have 2 and now cannot make it. They are Caterpillar Stand Block CU Row Y Seats 44 and 43. They cost me £24 each. Anyone interested??? :smt006
salcombe bob
Super User
Super User

Re: South Africa tickets

Post by salcombe bob »

anyone please??? :smt026
chinnjamie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chinnjamie »

I just tried to buy some tickets for this game on the website, i was hoping to buy some standing tickets but it says they are currently unavailable :smt017 Does anyone know why this is? Im sure when they're sold out it actually says "SOLD OUT", so im assuming thats not the case.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

chinnjamie wrote:I just tried to buy some tickets for this game on the website, i was hoping to buy some standing tickets but it says they are currently unavailable :smt017 Does anyone know why this is? Im sure when they're sold out it actually says "SOLD OUT", so im assuming thats not the case.
No idea I'm afraid, suggest you ring the ticket office tomorrow and ask.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
chinnjamie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chinnjamie »

Rizzo wrote:
chinnjamie wrote:I just tried to buy some tickets for this game on the website, i was hoping to buy some standing tickets but it says they are currently unavailable :smt017 Does anyone know why this is? Im sure when they're sold out it actually says "SOLD OUT", so im assuming thats not the case.
No idea I'm afraid, suggest you ring the ticket office tomorrow and ask.
Yea thought as much, just thought i would ask anyway. Thanks anyway :smt001
Ads677
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ads677 »

As a matter of interest, anyone know how we can check that the SA tickets are definitely on our credit card entrance thingummyjigs?
LessThanSte
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by LessThanSte »

I got tickets for the terrace a while back and when i did it said 2 of the blocks were sold out, one was unavailable and one was available (which i booked in). Not that the 'blocks' make a fat lot of difference, presumably they are just split into groups of, say, 1000 or so.

But i looked on there this morning and they all say unavailable. Going by that i would assume its pretty much sold out now, even though it doesnt say so!
#48 FTW :)
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

It was announced a few weeks ago that 18000 tickets had already been sold.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
salcombe bob
Super User
Super User

Post by salcombe bob »

I have now passed mine on to true Tigers supporters :smt026
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

I tried to get two tickets together on Monday and here are only single seas left. sounds like a sell out to me! excellent news for the club
stujoed

Post by stujoed »

I had already bought one and someone has now bought me two others as a thank you. Not keen to sell them on ebay (if i am even allowed to) so wondered if anyone knows of a part of this website or another fans website where i could sell them to someone. They are in the clubhouse stand one behind the other not next to each other.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

You can offer them for sale on here at face value (sale for profit is not permitted).
I don't think sales are up on the Viagogo thing as it is not a sellout yet, but you could look by going via the ticket link on the main homepage.

I don't know what they do or allow on the unofficial forum I'm afraid, you'd have to check there.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
stujoed

Post by stujoed »

Rizzo, thank you for your help.

Two tickets for sale for Tigers V SA, the tickets are in the clubhouse stand. Contact me if you want them for face value.
apps

Post by apps »

well i know where i will be in stead of welford road i be in afgan doing my duty for the queen's £ (not that it worth much these day's lol) and i am well happy after checking out sky sports that they are showing the game live on sky sprots 2 not sure what time it will be on out there but i am glad i be able to watch it.

i hope every one enjoys the game & can i ask every one to gave me a wave please & a even bigger shout out to the lad's from me as i know my dite coke can's will be getting throw at the telly at some point lol.
TIGERS RULE WELFORD ROAD NO MAN CAN STOP THEM IN THERE WAY TO MORE SILVER
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

apps wrote:well i know where i will be in stead of welford road i be in afgan doing my duty for the queen's £ (not that it worth much these day's lol) and i am well happy after checking out sky sports that they are showing the game live on sky sprots 2 not sure what time it will be on out there but i am glad i be able to watch it.

i hope every one enjoys the game & can i ask every one to gave me a wave please & a even bigger shout out to the lad's from me as i know my dite coke can's will be getting throw at the telly at some point lol.
Stay safe apps - keep your head down
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat