Ref for Wuss on Saturday

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Ref for Wuss on Saturday

Post by tigerburnie »

Chris White,always nervous when he refs us,he does not like Tigers at all,if it's a fifty/fifty call it's always against us.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Re: Ref for Wuss on Saturday

Post by Bill W (2) »

tigerburnie wrote:Chris White,always nervous when he refs us,he does not like Tigers at all,if it's a fifty/fifty call it's always against us.
Oh dear. Expect the breakdown to be chaos and the off side line to be non-existant.

Crooked scrum feeds and line out throws will be the norm.
Still keeping the faith!
magnerstiger

Post by magnerstiger »

Are there any good refs in the GP at the moment?!
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

I quite like Mr Rose, also Nigel "the only gay in the village" Owens has gone up in my estimations lately
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
MJ Chairman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MJ Chairman »

Nigel isn't a GP ref though, it appears that there is more ref swapping going on at the moment, as someone told me that Rob Debney had done a French top 14 game in the last week.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

There is a programme in place for an exchange of Referees form France, Ireland, England and Wales this season.

Expect that we will have a French ref at some point this season

:smt023
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
bluntiger
Super User
Super User

Post by bluntiger »

Whenever I hear Chris White, Alan Lewis or Wayne Barnes I always take a sigh of desperation!

Barnes and Lewis because they are not particularly competent IMO, but are relatively even handed. But White seems to have it in for us for whatever reason and any 50:50 will go against us, even some 60 :40's!

On the Wuss site, their fans seem to think they have the form to nick the game!
Always a Tiger
chinnjamie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chinnjamie »

bluntiger wrote:Whenever I hear Chris White, Alan Lewis or Wayne Barnes I always take a sigh of desperation!

Barnes and Lewis because they are not particularly competent IMO, but are relatively even handed. But White seems to have it in for us for whatever reason and any 50:50 will go against us, even some 60 :40's!

On the Wuss site, their fans seem to think they have the form to nick the game!
Good form they have with them, a win at Welford road they dont :smt023
bluntiger
Super User
Super User

Post by bluntiger »

chinnjamie wrote:Good form they have with them, a win at Welford road they dont :smt023
I agree, just telling you what they are saying on their forum. Some of the comments:

'reckon we should be looking to target it as one of our away wins, if we get in to them like we did against Sale straight from the off, they wont know whats hit them!'

'A full strength team needs to play against Leicester and theres no reason why we cant get something out of the game- Leic are a good team but haven't quite hit the ground running yet this year. We have.'

'A draw would do wonders to keeping us in touching distance of Leicester! And whilst I hate to see injuries like the one suffered by G Murphy at the weekend... it looks like Leic could be key players down.'

'He needs to put a team forward that can beat the Tigers and then rest them during the European games.'

Interesting confidence but I fully expect a win this weekend. TBP? Maybe but unlikely.
Always a Tiger
chinnjamie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chinnjamie »

Its good to see they are confident, and rightly so because they are so much better than they were last season. Back to topic though, he is the 1 referee i dread seeing officiate a Tigers game.
Tigerbob
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigerbob »

He's a poor, misunderstood soul, who just needs a bit of love.

I suggest that we all don't boo when his name is read out as the matchday referee.

Furthermore, Nigel Owens is positively butch compared to this guy/gay (* delete as appropriate).

http://tinyurl.com/y9amcbv
zena beck

Post by zena beck »

tigerburnie wrote:Chris White,always nervous when he refs us,he does not like Tigers at all,if it's a fifty/fifty call it's always against us.
are you lot never happy you always moan about the ref if you could do better get out there and do it
zena beck

Post by zena beck »

BJ. wrote:
zena beck wrote:are you lot never happy you always moan about the ref if you could do better get out there and do it
You're obviously missing one of the fundamentals of following rugby.
i dont think so but it always the refs fault weather you win or loose how about blaming the team for a change for the way they give penatlys away