Drugsgate pair lose appeal.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tircoeds

Re: Drugsgate pair lose appeal.

Post by Tircoeds »

For what it's worth, IMO, once you've done the time, then you should be free to chose whichever path you wish, if that is down the route of your former employment, then so be it.

Both instances have recorded a verdict of guilty .... both should serve their bans and then do whatever it is they wish with the rest of their lives.

A very good friend of mine has some inside knowledge of the 'bathgate' episode, and as one former poster suggests, there are indeed (I stress allegedly), more skeletons in the closet.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Skeletons in the cupboard are only of concern whilst they remain in the cupboard.

Are you suggesting Lipman and Crockett are trying some sort of blackmail? Like Williams (successfully?) did?

Brownsword won't be having any of that. Not likely will RFU (although now out of their jurisdiction).
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Tircoeds

Post by Tircoeds »

Bill W wrote:Skeletons in the cupboard are only of concern whilst they remain in the cupboard.

Are you suggesting Lipman and Crockett are trying some sort of blackmail? Like Williams (successfully?) did?

Brownsword won't be having any of that. Not likely will RFU (although now out of their jurisdiction).
Nothing of the sort, I also believe, forum rules, along with certain laws of the land, prevent me from revealing said skeletons.

Nice try though Bill, trying to get me banned ?
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Tircoeds wrote:
Bill W wrote:Skeletons in the cupboard are only of concern whilst they remain in the cupboard.

Nothing of the sort, I also believe, forum rules, along with certain laws of the land, prevent me from revealing said skeletons.

Nice try though Bill, trying to get me banned ?
Thanks for that confirmation Tircoeds!

Rizzo and Tigerbeat won't ban you-will not even revoke your visitors visa!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007