Sale v Tigers

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

TnA

Re: Sale v Tigers

Post by TnA »

Definitely beer o'clock! Did not enjoy listening to that. Not at the races tonight. Am keeping the faith though. Come on Tigers!
Forwards win rugby matches.
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

was gonna go tonight but kind of glad i didn't, same old frustrating defeat at sale...why can i never get commentary via tigers site? on the positive side look at the quality that wasn't playing such as croft and mauger :smt002
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
Humbo

Post by Humbo »

Here we go then, I'm going in to my first bout of week long depression this season.

I swear sometimes i could cry
Andy Goode wrote the Bible, and Sam Vesty replaced Jesus!
kingol22
Super User
Super User

Post by kingol22 »

Darc Tiger wrote:Im going to gourge myself in apple crumble and watch Murray win (hopefully) to cheer me up. Torrid evening...
whens murray on then?

poor start but at least we got the 1 point could be crucial come may but we should have given it to the backs at the end. oh well next week
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Post by Big Dai »

I cry sometimes I could swear!
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"
watsonjm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by watsonjm »

Sounds like you need to download Real player
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

murray must be about halfway through now or even won, he was 5-2 in the first last i saw, and leeds rhinos were 12-6 up in the fake rugby.
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
watsonjm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by watsonjm »

hes 2-1 sets up

1-1 in the fouth
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Big Dai wrote:I cry sometimes I could swear!
I swear sometimes I could cry!

But I KEEP THE FAITH!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Tiger_in_Birmingham
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger_in_Birmingham »

TTRITH wrote:This match has shown how vital it is to re-sign Aaron Mauger.
Or at least not have Flood AND Vesty injured at the same time.

Why is it always a miserable game in miserable weather when we play away at Sale? Can anyone remember the last time we played them at Edgeley Park when it wasn't raining?

I think possibly the only team we lose to away from home as often as Sale is Newcastle.

Fair play to Sale, it sounds like their defence was solid close to the line in both halves, Hodgson's tactical kicking was good and their forwards seemed up for it
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Post by TTRITH »

We missed Aaron Mauger, Alesana Tuilagi, Toby Flood, Harry Ellis, Tom Croft tonight.

Next week is not going to get any easier against Quins.

Cockerill's main weakness is the use of replacements, No Grindal No 12trees, No Johne, all could have contributed more towards the end of the game then their tired counterparts.
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
Pete
Super User
Super User

Post by Pete »

When was the last time Tigers played well without a fit and inspirational Vesty in the starting line-up?
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

That is a good question Pete.

But one man doth not a team make.

:smt023 :smt023 :smt023
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
parkerd68
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by parkerd68 »

Can somebody please explain to me why it seems we can only play Sale on a Friday night?

I know I may be over-reacting, but this alway seems to be the case.

Furthermore, and I know I've posted this comment before, why, why, why do we NEVER seem able to play well on a Friday night, first match of the season or not?

It is the single most frustrating thing about the Tigers that I can think of, and it seems to have been the case since Friday night league matches began.

I love the Tigers - the wife would probably say too much, even though she comes with me - but I do find this inability to perform on a Friday night pathetic. First, middle or last match of the season, it seems to happen EVERY season. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (and that's not a tiger impression!)
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

parkerd68 wrote:Can somebody please explain to me why it seems we can only play Sale on a Friday night?

I know I may be over-reacting, but this alway seems to be the case.

Furthermore, and I know I've posted this comment before, why, why, why do we NEVER seem able to play well on a Friday night, first match of the season or not?

It is the single most frustrating thing about the Tigers that I can think of, and it seems to have been the case since Friday night league matches began.

I love the Tigers - the wife would probably say too much, even though she comes with me - but I do find this inability to perform on a Friday night pathetic. First, middle or last match of the season, it seems to happen EVERY season. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (and that's not a tiger impression!)

1. Because Sky permitting all Sale home games are on a Friday night

2. Because our boys, like all good Leicester lads need chish and fips and pushy meas on a Friday night.

:smt023

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007