Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

LTASC
Top Cat
Top Cat

UPDATE - LTASC Coach Transfer From Parma to Viadana

Post by LTASC »

Hi
LTASC (Leicester Tigers Away Supporters Club) have been in contact with Viadana and between us we are arranging a coach transfer from Parma to Viadana & return on match day.
Public transport to the ground is not easy, and we are trying to avoid supporters having the necessity for car hire, and a nominated driver!
As soon as we have more details we will let you know.
Last edited by LTASC on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leicester Tigers Away Supporters Club
LTASC
Top Cat
Top Cat

Re: UPDATE - LTASC Coach Transfer From Parma to Viadana

Post by LTASC »

Hi
Between Viadana and LTASC we are now in contact with a coach company who are preparing a quote for us.
In order that we can try and judge the number of people who would be interested can you please pm us with the numbers of places you may require.
If necessary we may be able to arrange more than one coach.
The provissional plan is to leave Parma from a central point, (possibly railway/bus station) in sufficient time to enjoy some hospitality with the Viadana fans, and return after allowing some more time to share a beer or two with our new Italian friends.
Leicester Tigers Away Supporters Club
moorsman
Tiger Cub

Post by moorsman »

That's a good idea given the problems of getting to the ground and back but I've looked and as far as I can see the only flights left to Parma leave on the Wednesday before which is no good to me with work and all.
noq
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by noq »

Rail fare from Milan Central to Parma is from around £30 return. You don't have to fly directly to Parma.