Tigers not signing a new fly half

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Btiger24
Tiger Cub

Tigers not signing a new fly half

Post by Btiger24 »

As reported in BBC:Cockerill revealed there would be no more player movement before the start of the season.

"We're done with people coming and going. There's no significant signings to come in that regard. We've signed the ones we wanted and we're very happy with those."
sjwoodman

Re: Tigers not signing a new fly half

Post by sjwoodman »

This doesn't necessarily mean that they haven't signed someone that we don't know about yet.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

I dont think that it is clear that a fly half will not be signed. It may be that the terms and conditions are being sorted and that Tigers are not looking any further, to bring in any new players.

"We're done with people coming and going. There's no significant signings to come in that regard. We've signed the ones we wanted and we're very happy with those."
Not all signings have been announced by the Club officially. Anthony Allen has not been confirmed by the Club, as far as I recall.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Iain D
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Iain D »

Ok, so for argument's sake lets say that this is a done deal. Does anyone know who is/would be available? I know that there's talk of Staunton - are there any other options for us, or is everyone else under contract (like Crapriani is)? Obviously we're looking at established players...
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

Could have signed someone already?
Hougaard thing still might have fallen through?
Youngs, Johne, Geordan, Mauger and Vesty have been having extra kicking practice?
Mauger/Murphy been training at 10?
We really havent done anything?

Bah! We know nothing!
Smurphswillgetya
Super User
Super User

Post by Smurphswillgetya »

Patience little one's - all will be revealed in good time. If Tigers told us everything then where would the excitement and suspense be? :smt027 :smt027 :smt027
Of course this is my own opinion and other posters may have a different perceived factual viewpoint.
magnerstiger

Post by magnerstiger »

If Cockers subscribes to the same "we're not signing anyone else" theory as Sir Alex in the roundyball game, we could still see someone coming through the entrance gates at Welford Road!
TigrisLeicesteris
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigrisLeicesteris »

I've given up all hoep of Tigers communicating with us about what is going on, I'm just waiting to see what happens, oh and looking for smoke signals of course
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

"Morné Steyn is awaited in Paris like the Messiah or a new generation of Apple smartphone" Ze Stade Fan
Oadbylad
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Oadbylad »