Munster to come to WR

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ben the Tiger
Super User
Super User

Re: Munster to come to WR

Post by Ben the Tiger »

If she was hot then why didn't you keep in contact with her, e-mail address, mobile number, even just get her name and add her as a friend on facebook?
Success only comes before work in the dictionary.

"Rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen." Winston Churchill
pacificleicesterer
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by pacificleicesterer »

If theres no lions playing I can't see myself getting to excited about this one :smt015 :smt015 :smt015
Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
Muhammad Ali
pacificleicesterer
Top Cat
Top Cat

BJ. wrote:
pacificleicesterer wrote:If theres no lions playing I can't see myself getting to excited about this one :smt015 :smt015 :smt015
So it's not the game that attracts you, just the big names eh?
Whats wrong with wanting to see big names, they are big names because their the best at playing the game, hence it is the game that attracts me !!!

I think you would agree munsters 1st xv versus ours would be very exciting game.

But with out all them lions its just going to be another ROUT like 2006
(or whenever it was)
Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
Muhammad Ali
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Don't care who's on the respective team sheets, it'll be a good starter to get us in the mood :)
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I think the season just ended has proved that, certainly for Tigers, having lots of your internationals in your starting XV is not directly proportional to the quality of your game.

Often when we were depleted by international call ups, injuries, and them there pesky citing commitees, we played some great stuff. So much so that when the big guns became available again we all doubted whether drafting them straight back into the team was wise. And Cockers seemed to share our caution.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Well following the way this thread is going, I knew two teenage girls who knew nowt about football but went to see Forest v Man Utd PURELY to see George Best. What eejits.

After 15 minutes of plying his trade in the hot stadium, Best turned his head to one side and spat a nice big green gilbert onto the pitch.

They left disgusted and heart broken. How I laarfed.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
pacificleicesterer
Top Cat
Top Cat

WARNING WARNING ! If you are found to be expressing your own opinion you will be shot down !! :smt016
Muhammad Ali
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Nothing to stop you expressing your opinion, pacific. Equally nothing to stop BJ (or anyone else) expressing theirs, and commenting on yours - that's what a messageboard is about.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Suz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Suz »

Sounds good - looking forward to the start of the new season already :smt023
"The beast got us, the Leicester beast."
pacificleicesterer
Top Cat
Top Cat

Rizzo wrote:Nothing to stop you expressing your opinion, pacific. Equally nothing to stop BJ (or anyone else) expressing theirs, and commenting on yours - that's what a messageboard is about.
I don't mind a bit of banter but this guy is just plain RUDE :smt013

Not meaning to sound like a child but he started it.

thats the last i will say on the matter :smt023
Muhammad Ali
Hugonaut
Tiger Cub

Post by Hugonaut »

The Munster second string gave the All Blacks a close game in Thomond back in November – anybody who was there will tell you that it was one of the greatest rugby occasions in Limerick's history, including the 1978 victory over the ABs.

Should be a great game, no matter who's playing. I know that the Munster team and fans have huge respect for Leicester and will enjoy the trip.
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

someone has just told me it's some guy called ronan o'gara, and NOT ronan keating playing...gutted!!! i'm so not going now. :smt022 :smt022 :smt022
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

I spoke to Angus the Chairman of the Drogs yesterday, they are hopeful of having the new Drogs bar open in time for the Munster game so they can have a sort of wet dry-run if you get my meaning. :drinkers: Anyway I'm with you BJ, it's all about the game, not just turning up for the big names :smt023
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

stevetelcom2000 wrote:I spoke to Angus the Chairman of the Drogs yesterday, they are hopeful of having the new Drogs bar open in time for the Munster game so they can have a sort of wet dry-run if you get my meaning. :drinkers: Anyway I'm with you BJ, it's all about the game, not just turning up for the big names :smt023
I take it the Bakers Arms will be in full game mode for the event? Probably have to stay over if that is the case.
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat