STAY CORNISH
LIVE CORNISH
DIE CORNISH
Gibbo12
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Louis Deacon

Post by Gibbo12 »

I thought he made an impact when he came on and it's good to see him back - even if it was for the last game of the season! Lets hope he and a few others who have struggled with injury can enjoy a good break and return to WR next season raring to go. :smt023

Just a thought, has Brett Deacon been injured? I haven't heard anything about him for a long while now. :smt017
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I believe he got a stress fracture in the foot or something, last time we saw him he had a support boot on, but that was some weeks ago.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Tyler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Tyler »

Speaking to Louis at the players dinner, he had proclaimed this season as the worst of his life with injury after injury plaguing him (back then knee both longterm from last season), He did mention that he hoped to be fit for selection for the Heineken,I replied that it would be great to have him back as he is the glue to the pack and does so many unseen unwanted jobs in contact allowing the flyboys Croft,Moody and Woods to do their thing. I hope he keeps fit over the summer (allowing for internationals of course) and returns to lead Tigers to GLORY! :smt027 :smt029 (well I can dream!)
The maul is back! JUSTICE !
Tiger_in_Birmingham
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger_in_Birmingham »

Was sorry to see Crane go off but the lineout looked a lot better after Deacon came on
Red Cap

Post by Red Cap »

Deacon coming on seemed to be the difference from the 1st 20 mins being under the cosh to the last 20 mins of the 1st half when we played really good rugby.