ever been had?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

richard kearns

ever been had?

Post by richard kearns »

Hi everyone,
thanks to all those who contacted me recently about H tickets. i now have my H Final ticket, however, it was not without its problems.
I just want to thank the guy who ripped me off by taking my money and not sending any tickets.
I know 'let the buyer beware' and all that but it does leave a bad taste in the mouth not to mention an empty wallet.
So, if anyone ever negotiates with you and mentions William Hill bookmakers, avoid him like the plague he is.(not william hills fault i hasten to add, dont sue me please!)

Now the good news, he wasnt as smart as he thought he was and the police are 'in discussions' with him. Cant see me getting my money back though, but thats life and sometimes we learn better the hard way.

Anyway congrats to all tigers and rugby fans for being decent and honest,
Come on tigers.

ps I agree with the comments re: accommodation in Edinburgh, i cannot find anywhere so i am resigned to driving up and driving back after the game.
RAB_C

Re: ever been had?

Post by RAB_C »

HAVE YOU HAD A LOOK AT ACCOM IN GLASGOW, ONLY 35 - 40 MINS ON THE TRAIN £10 RETURN.. TRAINS RUN EVERY 30 MINS BETWEEN GLASGOW AND EDINBURGH..
YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF SCOTLAND
BUT YOU CANT TAKE SCOTLAND OUT OF THE BOY.

"NE OUBLIE"
richard kearns

Post by richard kearns »

Hi
not sure that it is the same person but the scam sounds familier, the scumbags number i had though was 07805219069
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I believe this person was posting here as bluearmylive or something similar. He has been banned.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Oadbylad
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Oadbylad »

Sorry to be a bit negative Richard but how did you pay ? (if as you should have ) by credit card or paypal then you can make a very good claim
bluntiger
Super User
Super User

Post by bluntiger »

Oadbylad wrote:Sorry to be a bit negative Richard but how did you pay ? (if as you should have ) by credit card or paypal then you can make a very good claim
Credit card! Are you kidding? Who would give their credit card details to a complete stranger? You would have to be nuts.
Always a Tiger
ashbash

Post by ashbash »

bluntiger wrote:
Oadbylad wrote:Sorry to be a bit negative Richard but how did you pay ? (if as you should have ) by credit card or paypal then you can make a very good claim
Credit card! Are you kidding? Who would give their credit card details to a complete stranger? You would have to be nuts.
He paid at a William Hill betting shop i think so may have used a Credit Card.

The fella also goes by the name of Amrik Gill and is a notorious scammer, mentioned all over the internet.
tracyd

Post by tracyd »

richard kearns wrote:Hi
not sure that it is the same person but the scam sounds familier, the scumbags number i had though was 07805219069
He may have changed his sim card for the first time in ages. But the William Hill scenario is a familiar move he uses.

I've PM'd you.
Granby
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Granby »

I was scammed by someone on fleabay - bought 4 tickets, received only 1 - but fortunately had paid via paypal so have received a full refund and the nice chap concerned is in hot water as I was not the only one he messed around. Definitely worth complaining - my first reaction was "oh well you live and learn", but it was worth the effort.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I am lucky enough not to have been ripped off over tickets, but I know of quite a few that have - particularly ebay. And it is always worth reporting the person to ebay.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother