CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Easty

Re: CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Post by Easty »

Dave ~ yes its absolutely the right way to be (yet again Cockers saying the right thing at the right time), but post match interviews & body language suggests that they 'will' celebrate, but in the firm knowledge that they would be back to work with a need to really focus ahead of Saturday.

I hope they did, they deserved the victory.

But lets 'really' let our hair down next Saturday night

C'mon guys just a mere 80.....sorry 100.....sorry 100 plus kicking time to go
Tentpeg

Post by Tentpeg »

I was at the game and never noticed at the time until I watched the highlights this evening:

When Cozza went to get the trophy, he seemed to gesture for Geordan Murphy to lift it with him, and GM completely refused.......I thought that was a fantastic sentiment from GM, and a great way to celebrate the big mans career coming to an end! Good on ya son!

To agree with a previous post though, I was in L1 too and it was a little quiet where I was also. Was sat with a few Irish fans, and the banter was particulalry good where we were; but it definitely seemed a touch muted!

And finally, to all the Irish fans who got me obliterated in the Cabbage patch afterwards.......thanks a bunch, that hangover was legendary!!! :smt023
...and on the second day, the Lord created Welford Road!
Tigernuts
Tiger Cub

Post by Tigernuts »

What a great,tense,edge-of-your-seat final to sit through :smt026

Not the greatest rugby played,but boy,it was nail biting.

Well done and commiserations to London Irish who proved worthy opponents.I always felt that they would be a tough nut to crack.